Chapter 5: The News

I ran towards where they were while looking at the each side of the road, considering Stacy's house is on the other side of the street. When I looked at them, they were already looking at me. Austin and Chase was looking at me with amusement and confusion while Stacy and the others were looking at me with an irritated expression.

Well excuse me for being late because of my idiot of a brother.

When I finally arrived where they were, I held onto Drake's arm and panted heavily while they just kept looking at me like I was some sort of monster about to eat them.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked in between pants and leaned into Drake's side. He stood still so that we wouldn't fall over and I smiled gratefully at him.

"Nothing. It's just that it's the first time we've seen you wear that again after a year and a half." Hannah stated and I stared at the red head like she some sort of a murderer.

"Don't bring that up!" I hissed and she put her hands up in surrender. I really don't want to remember what happened during that time. That's the time I really want to forget.

"Why? What's with she said?" Austin asked with confusion and curiosity lacing in his voice.

"Nothing that you should worry about." I said through gritted teeth and looked at him and Chase in annoyance and irritation. What are they even doing here? The two of them caught up with this and they rolled their eyes at me.

"Anyways, what are you two idiots doing here?" I asked harshly and I heard Hannah and Sophie gasp across me while Drake and Stacy were shaking their heads at me in disappointment.

I leaned away from Drake and stood on my ground while crossing my arms over my chest.

"What? What'd I do?" I asked and they looked at me like I was crazy. Don't tell me it's about me calling Austin and Chase idiots. Because if it is, I'd pull out all of my hair that I love so much. They just don't see it, but the both of them really are idiots.

"You don't call people you just met idiots. That's disrespectful!" Sophie informed me and my jaw dropped. Seriously? So it's really about that.

My friends are just too dramatic.

I turned to look at Austin and Chase and saw them smirking at me in the evil sort of way. I rolled my eyes at them while they chuckled.

"Yeah, Ams. You don't call people you just met idiots." Chase said with a smirk and I threw daggers at him.

Stupid Chase.

"But the thing is, we didn't just met and when it comes to you two, I can call you those things cause that's what the two of you are really like." I simply replied with a shrug and Sophie, Hannah, Stacy and Drake's jaw dropped.

I raised an eyebrow at them and asked, "What? What did I do now?"

"You mean the three of you already know each other?" Drake asked while gesturing to the jerks across me.

"Yup!" I said and they smiled.

"How?" Stacy asked and I turned to look at Austin and Chase.

"Long story." I replied.

After awhile, a very familiar black Lamborghini appeared beside where we were. My eyes widened as the person opened the window and I looked at Austin and Chase, finding them smirking at Zyljan; he's wearing a disguise, by the way.

I looked away awkwardly and attempted to start a conversation with Drake but he was too busy staring at my brother's Lamborghini. Stupid car!

"Hey! You two! Get in, idiots!" Zyljan said, talking to Austin and Chase who frowned at him.