Chapter 4: The Blaming Game

The next morning, I woke up with a hand on my face, and a leg around my body. I peered my eyes open and squinted my eyes to look at the jerk who disturbed my beautiful slumber.

I grunted and threw his hand away from my face, his hands landing on his stomach. I was about to get out of my bed, when I remembered the leg Aiden threw around my body. I groaned and hopped off my bed, not bothering if it will hurt his feet or not.

I turned around and made my way to the bathroom. When I was halfway there, I felt something cold hit my back and I gasped. I turned around to face Aiden and then I saw a smirk slip on his lips. I was about to say something, when he threw the same thing that hit my back.

Water balloons.

Where the hell did he even get a water balloon? I gasped again as the cold water hit my face and I scowled while making my way towards him. He just chuckled and got out of bed.

"You know, the water suits you. Considering there's a drool on your face." He said while smirking at me, as if what he said was nothing, while I scowled at him.

"You prick!" I yelled and he just chuckled. "Where did you even get that water balloon?"

He rose an eyebrow at me and pointed to the water balloon he is holding stupidly. "You mean this?"

"No, I mean your head." I bit back sarcastically.

Isn't it obvious that I mean the water balloon? Does he need more explanation as to what I am referring?

Dumb, stupid, brother.

He rolled his eyes. "Thanks for that amazing comeback."

Sarcastic brother.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. "Seriously, where did you get the water balloons?"

He suddenly grinned at me, his mood turning to a complete 360. This guy is so weird. "Oh I prepared all of these last night when you were sleeping. You still snore when you sleep you know."

He snorted when he saw my expression. "Seriously, you look like fucking Godzilla with your face."

This guy. . .

"I have an idiot for a brother." I said with a dramatic sigh.

"And I have a Godzilla for a sister." He countered with a smirk.

I glared at him. "Prick."

"Why thank you for the new name and identity. You are truly a fallen angel from heaven." He said dramatically. Why am I even related to him?  "Let's introduce ourselves, shall we? My name's Prick. And you are?" 

He even used a British accent to prove his point.

My God, he has a horrible fake British accent. In fact, it doesn't suit him at all and it sounds horrible. Drake surely doesn't sound like that. He sounds far, far more greater than his fake accent.

And I think I already used the word 'horrible' enough to prove my point.

I rolled my eyes at him and was about to say something witty, something that could make him shut up and speechless at the same time, but he beat me to it.

"Oh, I know! Your name's Dumbass!" He said with a grin. "Greetings, Dumbass. I'm Prick. Do you remember the boy you met yesterday? My best friend, Asshole, a.k.a Chase? Yeah, him. Would you consider going on a date with him tomorrow evening?" He continued.

"Why would I want to go on a date with him?" I looked at him in confusion as my face conjured up in disgust.

He shrugged. "Why not?"