Chapter 9: Twin Brother Say What?

"Yeah. And she was like, 'Oh my god! Seriously? I'd love to go out with you!'. And I was like, 'Alright so, I'll come over to your house tonight.'. And she was like, 'Sure.'. Poor girl didn't know I was only using her for a free hook-up." Chase said while facing at Aiden since it's the two of them talking. But what they're talking about is seriously disgusting. I don't really need to hear what they have to say cause it's distracting my beautiful slumber.

What Chase said seriously got on my nerves. Girls aren't toys. Even if some of them are complete bitches, they're still girls and they deserve to be treated with respect. But sometimes, it's them who's not respecting theirselves so obviously, boys see that as an open opportunity.

"Just shut up, okay? Stop talking! I don't want to hear your annoying voice anymore!" I snapped and he did stop talking, but he looked over at my direction while giving me one of his stupid smirk that only stupid girls stupidly fall for.

"Pissed, are we? Annoyed that I'm only talking to Aiden and I'm not talking to you? Don't worry, my attention will all be yours shortly." He said with a smirk and I looked at him with disgust.

Me? Want his attention? Yuck! I'd rather die than actually want his attention. And besides, I'm not an attention seeking bitch.

"Like hell I'd want your attention! And for the record, girls are supposed to be treated with respect. Not like toys!" I snapped while he just chuckled, which annoyed me even more.

"Stop chuckling, you ignorant fool!" I said while smacking the back of his head without him knowing about it.

He glared at me and said, "Ow! It hurts, you know!"

"Serves you right!" I stuck my tongue out at him while he just gave me on of his stupid smirks, which made me confused.

"You stuck your tongue out cause you want it inside my mouth."

If I wasn't sitting on the plane right now with cute boy right across me, I'd barfing all the food I ate within seconds.

"Yuck! Like I'd want my tongue inside your mouth. Never in a million years would that ever, ever happen." I said with a blank stare and I heard a soft chuckle across me.

My head instantly snapped to my right and I saw the cute boy I've been looking at for the past hour or so smiling softly while looking at our direction. When he saw me looking at him, he immediately looked back to the front with his cheeks tinted with bright pink.

I chuckled and his head looked to my side with a shy smile. I noticed the vacant seat next to him, so I stood up and went to seat next to him.

"Where are you going?" I heard Aiden ask and I just pretended like I didn't hear him.

When I finally sat down beside him, I looked at him with a small smile while he just looked at his clasped hands with a shy smile still etched on his face.

I tried looking at him more clearly, but he just avoided my gaze which made me laugh.

I poked his arm and said gently, "Come on, look at me. I don't bite."

He slowly lifted his head and looked up at me. He didn't say anything, just stared at me with a polite smile on his face. After a few minutes, he just kept staring at me and my happy expression turned to confusion.

"Why are you just looking at me? Won't you say anything?" I asked.

Silence.

"No?"

Silence.

"Come on. Say something."

Silence.