Chapter 1

"Don't even think about it, I will kill you if I see you doing that while you are still recovering in this hospital" says Pete, while looking at Vegas from the corner of his eyes who was trying to fish out a cigarette from the cupboard drawer next to his bed. Vegas smiles at Pete who was sitting at the foot of his bed, meticulously slicing fresh apples and setting them up to look all pretty on a porcelain white plate. "Come kill me if you dare." Says Vegas looking at Pete with wicked eyes that are beaming with mischief and longing.

Hearing this, Pete gets up, walks towards the head of the bed, stands beside Vegas, and caresses his face, moving from his forehead to his chin, lightly brushing every single inch of his face with his fingertips. Pete looks at Vegas affectionately, it's been almost a month since Khun Kan's death and the horrors that occurred on that fateful day. Vegas has not taken Khun Kan's passing very well and every day since then, he has been feeling directionless and upset over his father's death. It's like everything that Vegas has been working towards since being born into the second family holds no meaning anymore. As soon as his father died, the purpose of his life also died with him. In all of his 30 years of existence, the only thing he ever cared about, the only thing he wanted was winning his father's approval. So without his father, his life holds no meaning, according to him, he had nothing left to live for.

"I love that you seem a lot like yourself today," says, Pete gently holding Vegas's chin in his hands and looking into his big beautiful eyes that seemed less sad than yesterday. Vegas grabs Pete's hand that was holding his chin and pulls it towards him, making Pete sit abruptly next to him, their faces close to each other. Vegas brings his forehead closer to Pete's and whispers a soft 'I love you' grazing his lips at the corner of Pete's delicate mouth. Pete closes his eyes and whispers I love you back, closing the gap between their mouths.

The kiss is soft at first, with Pete leaning into it and parting Vegas's mouth open with his tongue. As soon as their tongues glide against each other, a sharp electric current races through Vegas's entire body and he starts kissing Pete more urgently, there is intense hunger that arises within Vegas that wants to explore every inch of Pete's mouth and kiss every part of him until he can't breathe. Kissing Pete is unlike kissing anyone Vegas has ever kissed before. Kissing Pete feels all-consuming like he would die if he doesn't keep kissing him. Vegas brings his hand to the back of Pete's head and grabs his hair by the roots to kiss him more fiercely. Pete is also responding with equal vigor and his hand is lightly caressing Vegas's waist, hovering dangerously near the bulge inside Vegas's light green patient gown. Pete chuckles inside Vegas's mouth thinking that only a handsome devil like Vegas can make this ugly patient gown look like the sexiest piece of clothing he has ever seen anyone wear.

Vegas releases his hand roughly from Pete's hair, parts from their kiss, and speaks softly, his breath hitching "laughing like that in your master's mouth, do you have a death wish?" Pete's expression changes as soon as he hears the word 'master'. A fire that was long put out by all the chaos, sadness, and destruction around them, ignites again, Pete looks at Vegas with dark eyes and moves his hand towards the hardened part, grabbing it and giving it a firm stroke. Vegas is in disbelief at this shameless act by Pete, he grabs Pete by the waist and makes him sit on his bulging member that Is now throbbing and mimicking the pounding in his chest. Pete is now straddling Vegas, both of them looking intently into each other's eyes with a fire burning in their chest.

Vegas starts to prod Pete with his member when suddenly Macau barges in through the door, along with Thanakun and the head of surgery Dr. Kit. Pete jumps up as if Vegas's member was a springboard, and within a second was standing at the head of the bed, beside Vegas. Vegas covered his lower half of the body  with the blanket but showed no emotion on his face. Pete on the other hand was sweating profusely and clumsily waii'd to the doctor and Thanakun "Swadee-krap Khunu, Swadee-krap Khun Mau, I was...I was..checking to see if Vegas's stitch has healed properly yet !"

Thanakun was laughing hysterically at the scene that unfolded just now in front of him, Macau's expression was a mixture of amusement and confusion while the poor doctor just stood there looking down at his feet, his ears red, not daring to meet Vegas's eyes. Thanakun abruptly stops laughing and asks the doctor, "Mau Kit, I don't think you need to keep Vegas in the hospital any longer, looking at this x-rated blue film just now, he looks completely recovered, he even has the energy to fool around with my bodyguard like that". As soon as Pete hears this sentence, he interrupts Thanakun and says "but Khunu, I am not your bodyguard anymore, I resigned remember?", Thanakun gets upset hearing this and raises his voice at Pete, "Who gave you the permission to resign? Do you think you can resign just like that? I don't allow you to resign. If Mau discharges Vegas today, you are going home with me!"

Pete looks at Vegas with an expression of helplessness. Vegas sees Pete's face and then calmly turns his face towards the doctor who is standing at the corner of the room. He asks, Dr. Kit, "you came here with an update? Yes?", the Dr, immediately jumps up and comes forward "ah, yes yes, your recent, test results and CT scan reports have all come out normal, the physiotherapist also recommends that your progress is good, so you can continue your daily exercises from home now. The bullet wounds have also completely healed, there is still some ongoing medication that you need to take, which will go on for about a month. So, whenever you are ready, we can discharge you as of today." Vegas asks some more questions about his current health and thanks the doctor for saving his life and taking care of his treatment, he asks the doctor to prepare his discharge papers and tells Macau to go and ask the bodyguards to prepare a car for them to go home.

Thanakun is sitting on the sofa, his expression right now is one of impatience, he wants to quickly grab Pete and take him back to the main family's house along with him. Vegas and Thanakun make eye contact and Thanakun opens his mouth to speak but was quickly shut down by Vegas. "Pete and I will stay by each other's side until I breathe my last breath, Pete is no longer yours to take home with you. Pete belongs to me, I hope I made myself clear." Hearing these definitive words from Vegas, Thanakun is both taken aback and moved by Vegas's clear conscience and blatant expression of his love towards Pete.

Thanakun pursed his lips but a loud laugh escaped from his mouth "maiihhhh, who would have known that the little brother I hated so much would be the one I would end up admiring? Now I can truly breathe a sigh of relief knowing that your love for Pete is true, and not just another one of your conquests that you will use and throw. Although it pains me to see that I will no longer have my child by my side, I am happy that I can trust you to take care of him better than me. I hope you will be happy here Ai Pete. If Vegas ever dares to make you even a little bit sad then you come back to me at once and I will make sure I choke him to death with my bare hands, you got it?"

Vegas looks at Pete, who is still standing by his side, face drooped down, lips quivering. Pete looks up at Thanakun, his eyes glistening with tears, he runs towards him and gives him a tight hug. "Khunu, I will miss you so much, I will miss our horror movie nights, I will miss watching those Korean series and I will miss going shopping with you, thank you for taking care of me so well." Thanakun hugged him back tightly and whispered into his ear, "if you are that thankful, then go back with me now!". Pete looks at him shocked. At this moment, Arm and Pol are here and dragging Thanakun out of the hospital room and signaling to Pete that they will catch up with him later.

After Thanakun leaves, Pete goes back to sit on the foot of Vegas's bed. Vegas looks at Pete adoringly and pats the side of the bed with one hand, asking him to come to lie next to him. Pete removes his shoes, and gets under the same covers as Vegas, and lies down, resting his head on Vegas's arm. "I told Macau to bring the car around in the evening, let's take a nap, I am tired." Says Vegas, snuggling into Pete and turning him over to spoon him.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.