Chapter 8

"Go, take a shower."

"Do I have to? I am tired. I've had too many drinks and I've had too much food. I don't want to shower." Pete said as he walked behind Vegas, deliberately taking baby steps and tugging at the corner of his shirt trying to get out of the preparation ritual that Vegas makes him do every time before their night-long session of 'playing', as he liked to call it.

"I said go shower, and make sure to take it all out as I taught you last time," says Vegas sternly as he turns around to lock eyes with Pete giving him an intense stare and making it known that he is not in a mood to coddle him tonight.

Pete understood the meaning behind that glare and involuntarily the hair on his body stood up as he swallows his saliva in anticipation and fear . Without a word, Pete walks into the bathroom and starts stripping down. As Pete was removing his trousers, Vegas walks into the bathroom. He looks at half-naked Pete standing in front of the shower, Pete was opening up the buttons of his trousers. Vegas catches a glimpse of the tattoo on Pete's waist and he couldn't help but walk up to Pete, he bends down and places a firm bite on the tattoo at his waist.

"Ahhh! What are you doing? it hurts!"

"You are determined to make me go completely crazy aren't you? Who the fuck made you so sexy? tell me? " Vegas says as he undoes Pete's trousers and grabs hold of his erect cock, Pete turns around and looks at Vegas, smiling at him, he then pulled him in a kiss, intertwining his tongue with Vegas's and sucking at his thick luscious lips. Vegas squeezes Pete's buttocks with one hand as he deepens the kiss and starts ruthlessly sucking and biting at Pete's lips.

The strong taste of iron permeates through their mouths as they keep kissing and caressing each other. Soon, they both run out of oxygen and had to reluctantly part from the kiss. Pete's lips were sore and swollen, and the corner of his bottom lip was bleeding. At this moment, Pete looked strikingly beautiful to Vegas. He grazed Pete's lips with his index finger and then proceeded to lick the blood that had trickled down to his chin and was about to fall on the floor. Vegas licked and sucked all the blood from his bruised lip and flashed a satisfying smile at Pete. Pete inadvertently turned around and hopped in the shower as he felt extremely shy and couldn't look at Vegas's face after what he had just done.

Vegas walked out of the bathroom as he chuckled at how adorable Pete is when he gets bashful like that. He goes straight to his special cupboard and meticulously picks out an assortment of toys that he wanted to use on Pete tonight and lays them out on the nightstand next to the bed. He then removes his leather jacket, undoes the buttons of his navy shirt, and tosses them both on the sofa next to the bed. Vegas then removes his belt and holds it in front of him, examining the smooth tanned leather of the belt. The thought of the belt striking against Pete's smooth, pale skin makes Vegas's body tingle and his cock rock hard in excitement, but the last time he used it on Pete was when he was still captive at the lake house. Vegas decided against using the belt on Pete in order to avoid triggering his bad memories of the lake house again, not to mention the fact that Pete was frightfully bruised and injured for days after Vegas had used the belt on him. Vegas ditches the belt and decides to go with his gentle deer skin flogger this time.