Chapter 13

3 AM

Pete kept tossing and turning in his bed the whole night. Although this was his childhood bedroom, he felt strangely unfamiliar with his surroundings. He terribly missed the warmth of Vegas beside him. He missed the feeling of snuggling up to him at night and sleeping on his chest listening to his heart's slow thumping that blocked out all the noise and commotion of the day and made him sleep peacefully.

Pete felt uneasy thinking about how awfully quiet Vegas had been throughout the evening. He politely nodded and replied to Yaai's questions but never spoke or looked at him the entire evening. Pete knew that Vegas is not the one to quickly open up to new people or even initiate conversation, but he seemed lost, like something was plaguing him. Pete stood up and walked outside, he quietly closed the door behind him so as not to wake up Daeng who was sound asleep on the floor mat right next to Pete's bed.

Pete walked towards Vegas's room and saw that the door was ajar. He pushed the door open, Vegas was standing by the window, smoking and looking up at the sky. Pete slowly walked up to him and hugged him from behind.

"I am leaving tomorrow morning. I will talk to Khun Korn's old friend and then go straight to Bangkok from there. You and Daeng can stay here and come back whenever you wish. Macau is sending over a car for me." Vegas kept looking straight out of the window.

"I know you are upset that I couldn't tell Yaai and dtaa about us, but do you have to go this far? Why can't you be a little more understanding? Do you realize that I am their only grandson? They don't know the concept of two men being together, they have never even heard of it. How can I dump this news on them as soon as I meet them? Can you please give me a few more days? I promise I will tell them about us. I need you here with me. Please don't leave me like this."Pete hugs Vegas tighter and starts kissing the back of his neck. He places gentle kisses on the nape of Vegas's neck in order to soothe him and make him realize that he can't bear to be apart from him. not even for a day.

Vegas tosses his burnt-out cigarette out of the window, turns around, and places a firm hand on Pete's neck, lightly squeezing it. "What the fuck do you want from me huh? do you want me to clap for your perfect fucking family?" Vegas drags Pete by his neck and pins him on the bed, climbing on top of him, his hand still tightly wrapped around Pete's neck.

"Was this all your plan? to make me feel like the most miserable little piece of shit on this entire earth? Did you bring me here so that you, your boyfriend Daeng, and your entire fucking village can laugh at my hopeless upbringing? Do you know what I will do? I will shoot your grandparents in the face and I will shoot your little boyfriend in the head and then I will fuck the shit out of you." Even though it was dark, Pete could see the rage in Vegas's eyes. the shining silver light of the moon was peaking through the window and illuminating Vegas's face, making him look strikingly beautiful. Pete kept looking at the emptiness in Vegas's eyes and thinking, how unfitting his chilling eyes looked on his handsome face.

Pete slowly lifts his hand and caresses Vegas's cheek lightly, staring into his eyes. "Do it, daddy, kill them all." Pete arches his back and licks his lips as he moves his hand from Vegas's face down towards his crotch. Pete lightly cups the bulge inside Vegas's sweatpants all the while looking intensely into Vegas's eyes.

Vegas has never been afraid of anyone in his life, not even his monster of a father but right at this moment, he was afraid of Pete. Vegas releases his hand from Pete's neck and collapses on top of him. Nuzzling his face in the crook of Pete's neck. "I don't feel good here Pete, Please let me go." Vegas starts sobbing uncontrollably. Helpless tears flowed from his eyes as he lay on top of Pete,  hugging him tightly.

Pete's chest tightened as he realized what was going on. He cursed himself for not being sensitive to Vegas's emotions. Pete knew the amount of neglect and abuse Vegas experienced as a child. Only recently, had Vegas started to sleep peacefully at night, he hadn't been getting those awful nightmares that woke him up in the middle of the night, so what was he thinking, bringing Vegas along with him to meet his grandparents and telling them he was his colleague on top of that?  Pete resolved to tell his grandparents about his relationship with Vegas first thing in the morning tomorrow.

For now, Pete knew what he needed to do. He gently stroked Vegas's hair as Vegas cried soundlessly next to him. Vegas stops crying after a while and looks at Pete, who was smiling lovingly at him. Vegas gently kisses Pete's lips, "I am sorry.", he says as he tugs at Pete's lower lip with his teeth. Pete kisses him back passionately, parting his mouth with his tongue and swirling it inside his mouth, making circles and intertwining his tongue with Vegas's soft but firm tongue.

Pete climbs on top of Vegas and removes his t-shirt, he places gentle kisses on Vegas's chest, stopping at his nipples and gently plucking at them with his teeth. "You have nothing to be sorry for, you own me, you can do anything you like with me. you can kill my entire fucking clan and I'd still be worshipping you like I am doing right now." Pete says as he looks deeply into Vegas's eyes and licks his underarms, biting and sucking them.

Vegas loses control as he hears these words from Pete's mouth, he pins Pete down under him and yanks his pyjama bottoms down revealing his erect cock. Vegas then spits his sticky saliva on his hand and strokes Pete's dick, up and down with one hand. He puts the middle finger of his other hand in Pete's mouth and lets him suck it, going in and out of his mouth matching the rhythm of his other hand massaging Pete's cock. Pete's soft moans fill the room as sweet sticky saliva starts trickling down the side of his chin. Vegas smiled at Pete, as he marveled at his beauty, his swollen lips are sucking on his finger perfectly, creating suction that makes Vegas want to remove his finger and replace it with his dick, his beautiful marble-like eyes sparkled like diamonds in the night sky. His smooth nose with a pointy little tip makes Vegas want to kiss it whenever he looks at it.

Vegas pulls out his sticky finger from Pete's mouth and slowly inserts it into his hole. He starts prodding Pete's black cave with his finger and hitting the sensitive spot deep inside his channel. "nghhhh, this is too much...ahh... please!" Vegas keeps going in and out of Pete's hole relaxing the tight muscles inside and creating space for his own massive erection. Pete couldn't stand the torture anymore and cums hard in Vegas's hand, hot liquid erupting like lava and spilling on grandma Yaai's pristine white bedsheets.

Vegas licks his hand clean savoring every drop of Pete's cum as he stares into Pete's eyes. Pete looks away immediately, his cheeks burning red with embarrassment. Vegas uses the sticky cum on Pete's stomach to coat his dick and enters Pete slowly. "Mmmhhhhhh" Pete moans as he feels his lover's giant dick inside him. Pete smiles as he realizes,  this is where he belongs, pinned under Vegas, servicing his cock, he savors the feeling of being full to the brim. He feels as if he could explode any minute as Vegas keeps pumping in and out of him.

"Who do you belong to?"

"To you daddy!"

Vegas turns Pete over and fucks him hard from behind, 'pah' 'pah' 'pah' the thursts echoed in the entire room. After a while, Vegas shoots deep inside Pete and Pete also releases a translucent liquid at the same time as Vegas. they both collapse in each other's arms.

"If you ever sleep in a room with a man that's not me, I will really shoot you in the fucking head."