Chapter 5

"Good morning Sunshine! Wake up, it's already 8:00 am", Vegas exclaims while bringing in a tray of food that he made with the help of the Kitchen staff.

"Look what I made, your favorite Kai Jeow, eat it now before it gets cold!"

Pete gets up still sleepy-eyed, trying to wake himself up by rubbing his eyes

To Vegas, Pete looked impossibly cute, just like a speckled puppy. So, he reaches over and gently ruffles Pete's hair before planting a light kiss on his forehead.

"How did you sleep?"

"Not good because I know you, and I know exactly why you hired Daeng, can't you just let this go? He is just a nong to me, How many times should I make it clear to you?" Pete said in an irritable voice.

"Eat this first, you hate it when your food gets cold," says Vegas shoving a spoonful of omelette and rice in Pete's mouth.

"Well you got it wrong this time, I didn't hire him out of jealousy. You said he was your childhood friend and you always tell me how much you miss the village and your loved ones, so I thought keeping him around would make you feel less homesick", said Vegas in a casual tone.

"I don't believe you.", says Pete, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Fine, don't believe me. Now eat your food quickly, I have scheduled meetings with the staff at the casino as I want to formally introduce you as the co-owner, also, the bank manager is coming with the paperwork soon, so get ready."

"What about Macau? has he eaten? today is the first day of his second year, right?" says Pete, stuffing the Kai Jeow in his mouth.

"Yes, he already left with Chay.", says Vegas stripping down and walking into their ensuite shower.

At Chulalongkorn University,

"Are you nervous?" asks Macau looking at Chay who is fidgeting with the bracelet in his hand and looking down at the ground

"A Little, I am joining almost a month late so I am worried that I have missed out on all the fresher's events and I am very behind in all the subjects," says Chay, looking at Macau with a worried expression on his face.

"Remove that expression from your face, you look like that big-eyed monkey you were showing me on national geographic yesterday. I will speak to your buddy, he'll make sure to give you all the notes and also introduce his group to you. come on, I'll drop you at your faculty, it's very close to mine.", says Macau smoothing the wrinkles between Chay's eyebrows and patting his hair.

"Phi, can you have lunch with me today? what if I don't make any friends? I don't want to sit alone in the cafeteria

"Phi, can you have lunch with me today? what if I don't make any friends? I don't want to sit alone in the cafeteria." says Chay, happily walking alongside Macau feeling satisfied after a quick resolution of his anxiety by him.

"Even if you hadn't asked me, I would have come to check up on you anyway, so don't worry, I will come to find you at lunchtime, text me if you need help with anything else, okay?" replies Macau in a casual tone.

Macau has been silently taking care of Chay ever since Porsche and he moved into the minor family house. Chay comforted Macau after he lost his father and Macau lent a patient ear to Chay's incessant moaning about Kim and how he is never going to give him a second chance ever again.

Within this past month, Macau has come to care for Chay deeply. He has never had the opportunity to take care of someone or be responsible for them as he has always been the youngest one in the family and so he has always been sheltered and doted upon by his older brother Vegas, So, Macau feels a strong urge to pamper and protect Chay. Ever since Macau saw Chay for the first time, he was smitten by his innocent face and doe eyes. Macau had never seen someone so pure, so far from all the malice and evil that surrounded him. Although Macau fell for Chay, he decided to keep his feelings a secret because he didn't want to lose the beautiful friendship they had formed. Macau also knew that Chay still had unresolved feelings for Kim and so, there was no place for him in Chay's heart.

In the evening,

"Let's go out today, we need to celebrate your new position in the company and co-ownership in this house. I also haven't introduced you to my friends yet." says, Vegas, while going in and out of his closet room and trying out various leather jackets from his collection.

Pete is sprawled on the sofa with one leg on top of the back of the sofa and the other on the floor, after quickly removing his trousers, shirt, and suit jacket. He is only wearing his cotton vest.

"Do we have to? I am tired today. I want to eat fried chicken and lay around and watch TV with you." says Pete while playing on his phone.

"You honestly think, we can just lay around and watch TV when you are literally begging me to fuck you?" says Vegas looking at the full display of Pete's family jewels hanging out on the sofa.

"Huh? What the hell? I am just airing out Li'l Pete, he's been sitting around trapped in the Bangkok heat all day." says Pete casually, not meeting Vegas's eyes. He kept on playing games on his phone.

Vegas walks over to the sofa, bends down, and stares at Pete's hole. He couldn't resist putting in his middle finger deep into Pete's black cave that looked like it was waiting to be devoured by him.

Pete is shaken at this sudden entry of a cold sharp finger in his hole,

"Oiiiii Why are you like this??? huh?"

"I am taking out all the sweat that's accumulated throughout the day from the heat, let me suck it out too." says Vegas, while fingering Pete and then bending down to replace his finger with this hot tongue.

"Ahhh, stop, I mean don't ever stop doing that, mmmhhhh, feels so fucking good, I still remember when you did that for the first time. It felt so fucking good that day that I felt like I was going to die of happiness," says Pete, as he threw his phone on the floor and grabbed Vegas's head with both his hands pushing his face deeper towards his hole to make him suck harder.

Vegas starts going in and out with his tongue even faster while stroking Pete's hard cock, matching the rhythm of his tongue with his hand. Pete is so aroused at this point that his mind goes into a trance-like state while Vegas continues to up the intensity of his movements. Pete throws his head back and arches his slim waist as hot liquid pours out of his throbbing penis.

"Ahhhhhhh, I fucking love you so much, you have no idea", says Pete, pulling Vegas up towards him and grabbing his face to kiss him.

Vegas smiles contently at Pete, and kisses him back. "Now get up, and get ready, my friends are waiting for us at the bar, we are already late."

"But what about you? You're hard..." says Pete, looking down at Vegas's jeans which is doing a very poor job at hiding his massive erection.

"I want to keep it longing for you throughout the night because when we come back, I am going to play hard with you." says Vegas looking intensely Pete and giving him a thin smile.

Pete couldn't stop being shy after hearing that from Vegas and hides his face inside his thin vest coquettishly.