Chapter 27

"Why did you break my heart? huh?" Macau tightens his grip around Chay's neck, his eyes are red with a mixture of anger and lust. Chay doesn't dare to meet Macau's gaze as the intensity of his anger threatens to burn his entire being. He tries to look away which makes Macau even more angry. He pushes Chay onto the bed, climbing on top of him, he studies Chay's face for a moment, but the more he looks at him, the more his heart breaks. "Why, why, why the fuck did you leave me when I was at my weakest? In the end, you chose someone who I can never win against? Did he fuck you? Did that bastard take what's mine? I bet he's so good at it too, he has everything doesn't he? wealth, power, good looks, success..then why are you here? Why do you keep coming back? What is it that he doesn't give you? I want to ask you so many things but when I look at you I just feel sad." 

Chay gently places a hand on Macau's face as he notices, that Macau's eyes,  which looked enraged and violent just a moment ago, are welling up with tears. Chay's heart suddenly feels heavy. "I was a coward. Have I lost him because I wanted to momentarily explore my feelings for the person I have been in love with for so many years? I made a really bad decision. I should have never left him. All I've given him in this life is pain. Maybe Alice is better for him." Chay is lost in thought when Macau suddenly brushes his hand away from his face and turns him around, swiftly pulling down his trousers and underwear. "Ahhh!!" Chay winces in pain as Macau roughly unbuttons his trousers, causing the belt buckle to dig into his belly. Macau immediately turns him around, not saying anything but gently removing the belt and rubbing the small area above his navel which has started to bruise. A smile appears on Chay's face as he realizes that even in this moment when Macau is so mad at him, he still can't help but care about him. "You can never be the bad guy, you can try, but I know why I fell in love with you. It's because I knew you would never hurt me."

Macau feels the urge to bend down and kiss that soft part of Chay's belly which is slowly turning bluish-purple but he decides against it. He desperately wants to press his mouth on Chay's dainty and lustrous lips, which are slightly parted right now, anticipating his kiss, but he can't seem to shake the image of his cousin ravenously tugging and biting at them. "What if he has come here just after having sex with him? What if his mouth still contains my brother's seed? Fucking shameless slut!!" Macau shuts his eyes tightly,  fuming in madness. He swiftly turns Chay back around so he is lying on his stomach. Chay obediently lies still on his stomach waiting to make love to the person he can finally call his faen. He can't believe tonight is going to be their first time. He is going to lose it to P'Macau. The person he loves the most in this world after his brother. The person who cares about him the most,   the person who has never hurt him and will never hurt.."Uhhhh..Ahhhhhhh..fuckkkkk!!!!" Chay shouts in pain and confusion as Macau savagely rams his dick into Chay's tight hole. He only uses his saliva to lubricate his dick before violently pushing it inside Chay, violating his body's defenses and pushing himself into Chay's body, completely closing the gap between them. 

"Ha..Ahhh....huuuuh" Macau moans as the the walls of Chay's tight hole start closing in on his dick, firmly squeezing him, making his mind go insane with pleasure. Chay bites his arm to stop himself from screaming in pain as tears start streaming down his face. His stomach feels like it's going to explode with how full it felt. Hie entire lower area is hurting to the point that he thinks he will collapse and lose consciousness if Macau starts moving. But as soon as this fear enters Chay's thoughts, Macau starts moving inside him, moaning loudly and screaming obscenities at him.

"DO YOU THINK OF ME AS A FUCKING JOKE? DO YOU REALLY THINK MY ASSHOLE FATHER RAISED A FUCKING BITCH? HUH???? YOU DECIDED TO LEAVE ME AND GO BACK TO YOUR CRUSH AND I LET YOU. I DIDN'T HOLD ANY GRUDGE AGAINST YOU. I WANTED YOU TO BE HAPPY, WITH OR WITHOUT ME, AND WHEN IT TURNED OUT THAT YOU WILL BE HAPPIER WITHOUT ME, I ACCEPTED IT. IT BROKE MY HEART INTO PIECES BUT I ACCEPTED IT. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY TEARS I HAVE SHED IN THESE LAST THREE MONTHS??? I HAVE THOUGHT MORE THAN ONCE ABOUT ENDING MY LIFE BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE YOU BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING EYES BUT YET YOU COME BACK HERE TO MOCK ME? YOU COME HERE TO SHOW ME WHAT I CAN'T EVER HAVE? I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'D BE THIS CRUEL TO ME. WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU HUH? ACCEPT LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART? HUH? ANSWER MEE??" 

Macau roughly grabs Chay by the back of his head, pulling his hair and thrusting violently inside him. He forcefully turns Chay's face around so he is looking at him. Chay's face is red, his eyes swollen,  with tears still flowing freely down his face. Chay doesn't say anything back but gently puts his fingers on Macau's  forehead, soothing his frown lines and tenderly stroking his cheek with the back of his hand. He is unable to open his mouth due to the pain he is in but he still tries his best to smile for his P'Macau, hoping he knows that everything will be alright now that they are together. 

As Macau witnesses this heartbreaking sight, his own heart sinks in deep despair, he immediately pulls out from inside Chay and takes him in his arms, "Hey...did it hurt too much? I didn't mean to, I was so angry, I didn't realise what I just did, is it hurting a lot?? I shouldn't have..I lost control. Why are you not saying anything? Chay??" Macau's voice beaks as he tries to hold back his tears looking at Chay's lifeless face. Chay opens his mouth to respond but before he could say anything, his eyes close involuntarily and he loses consciousness. 

"CHAY?? CHAY????" Macau cries out desperately as an overwhelming sense of fear grips him. He rushes to put his clothes on first before dressing Chay. He lifts him in his arms and runs out of his room to take him to the hospital. 

Vegas is taken aback when he looks at Macau carrying an unconscious Chay in his arms, and rushing out of the main door as he is walking in.

"What the fuck did you do to him?....Don't tell me you.." Vegas looks at Macau in a mixture of disbelief and surprise. 

"Phi, I will explain everything later. I am taking him to the hospital right now." Macau says in a panicked voice. 

"Aren't you supposed to be a medical student bro? What the fuck is this?" Vegas says, amused at his brother's lack of competency.

"Phi, shut up right now, I am taking P'Nut with me." Macau gestures his bodyguard Nut to bring the car around. Nut, a brawny middle aged man, rushes into the garage to get Macau's car out and drive them to the hospital.

"Don't let his brother find out, he is already mad at me so I can't guarantee your safety." Vegas says indifferently as he walks inside the house.

"Why? What the hell did you do to him now?" Macau screams at Vegas as he carefully lays Chay in the back seat of the car and sits beside him, putting his head into his lap and gently kissing his forehead.

"Nothing, I did nothing. It was all him."