Chapter 9

"Good morning Sunshine!"

"mmm, what time is it?"

"11 am."

"Really?"

"Yes, how are you feeling? come here," says Vegas, bringing Pete closer to him and making his head rest on Vegas's chest.

"Good like always," says Pete, flashing a big smile at Vegas.

"Your face still looks a bit bruised, are you hurting downstairs?"

"I love when you leave marks on my body, everytime I look at myself in the mirror, it reminds me of our night together and I get hard all over again." says, Pete while playing with Vegas's fingers, entangling his own, with them. 

Vegas lightly grabs Pete's neck from behind and pulls him in for a kiss. The soft pink petals parted slightly to give access to Vegas's exploring mouth that is sucking and tugging at them. Pete holds Vegas's head with both his hands, his fingers digging deep into Vegas's hair.

They kissed with fervor for a while, Pete is now sitting on top of Vegas, Vegas's hard cock jabbing on his hole, threatening to penetrate the thin fabric of his pyjama bottoms and ramming deep inside him. Pete slowly starts grinding Vegas's cock while looking intensely at Vegas, provocating Vegas to fuck him right at this moment. 

Vegas holds Pete's tiny waist with both his hands and smiles proudly at him, he then proceeds to swiftly pull down Pete's bottoms along with removing his own pyjamas, Vegas sits up on the bed and is now in a half-lying position with Pete sitting on top of him. He takes one of Pete's middle fingers and brings it towards his mouth, Vegas is now licking and sucking on Pete's middle finger as if it was a strawberry-flavored lollipop. After soaking Pete's finger with a thick layer of saliva, Vegas directs Pete to finger himself. 

As soon as the tip of the finger touches the entrance of Pete's cavity, he cries out in pain, "Ahhhhh...it hurts, it won't go in." after hearing this, Vegas grabs a bottle of lube from the bedside table and turns Pete around. He then squirts some lube on his own index finger and slowly inserts it in Pete's cavity.  This time, the finger easily slips in and Pete releases a soft moan, "Mmmhhh, cold.."

Vegas keeps fingering Pete's hole until three of his fingers start going in and out of his hole with slippery ease, satisfied with the readiness of Pete's black cave, Vegas slightly lifts Pete up and slowly thrusts into him with his massive cock. 

"Uhhh....it's too deep I can't take it."

"You can baby, cmon, start moving slowly!"

Pete slowly starts moving up and down on Vegas's cock while Vegas admires Pete's beautiful tight bottom from behind. Vegas and Pete's bodies start moving in sync while their breathing also matches the rhythm of their movements. Vegas slowly builds up the momentum of his strokes and starts fiercely thrusting into Pete.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh..slow slow..I am cumming.." Pete feels like his stomach is about to burst wide open as Vegas keeps filling him up and poking the sensitive spot deep inside his glans. 

As their intense session was about to reach its conclusion, there was a sudden knock on the door. This startles Pete and he suddenly gets up from Vegas's dick and moves over to his side of the bed, he immediately covers himself with a blanket, leaving Vegas surprised with his erect dick throbbing and oozing a white milky liquid. Vegas lifts Pete's blanket and tosses it to the side, he pays no mind to the knock on the door and starts fucking Pete in a missionary position.

"Are you crazy? someone is at the door." cried out Pete. 

" I don't give a fuck, focus on me, we should cum together like last night," says Vegas rhythmically thrusting into Pete and knawing at his erect nipples. 

There is another knock on the door. 

"Khun Vegas, it's me Daeng. Khun Porsche has requested you to meet him in the office." came a voice from outside.

"Fuck this motherfucker Daeng," mutters Vegas angrily under his breath.

"Tell him, I'll go to see him later, I am busy right now." shouts back Vegas, still pulsating in and out of Pete.

"Uhh, Khrap, actually, Khun Porsche asked me to bring you immediately as there seems to be some problem regarding Khun Korn." says, Daeng hesitating as he thinks about the noises that were coming out from the room when he was stood outside of the room, for 10 minutes before finally knocking.

" Do you want me to shoot you in your fucking head? fuck off!!" shouts Vegas, steaming in anger.

Daeng runs away from there as soon as he hears Vegas shouting at him. 

Vegas gets off of Pete in frustration, Pete also sighs and jumps out of bed walking straight into the shower. Vegas lets out an incredulous gasp and resolves to deal with the matter of Daeng as soon as possible. 

At the university,

"Phi, meet me here during lunch time, P'Kim always comes to see me during this time, it will be the perfect moment to show him that we are in a relationship."

"Chay, are you sure this plan will work? I know P'Kim and I am getting a bad feeling about all of this."

"Phi, you need to trust me, Phi Kim is your brother, he won't do anything to you. That is why you are the safest option to execute this plan with."

"Well, that's where you are wrong Chay, P'Kim will not hesitate to slash my throat in front of everybody here if he sees me acting sweet with you. But since you are so determined to go ahead with this plan, I am willing to face the consequences for you." Macau's says in a calm tone. 

"If you are so afraid of P'Kim, why are you doing this for me Phi?" Chay's innocent words dug like a knife in Macau's heart. He fell silent for a second then said.

"Because I love you."

"Huh?? What???"

"I am joking, who would love a foolish brat like you? I am doing this because I don't want you to do this with someone else. So if you are going to do this, it better be with someone like me."

"I knew it Phi, that's why I asked you to help me, I knew you would protect me and support me." Chay smiled at Macau, his eyes always got smaller as his smile got wider. The beautiful half-moon shape that his face made when he smiled, melted Macau's heart in a puddle. He jokingly ruffled Chay's hair and told him to wait for him outside the cafeteria at lunchtime. 

1 PM,

"Hello! Where are you Phi? P'Kim usually comes around this time. Come here quickly!"

"I am trying Chay, the professor just asked me to help him with some admin work, I might be 15 minutes late, really sorry!"

"It's okay, Phi, I will wait for you inside the cafeteria then."

"Okay, I will try to come as soon as possible."

As Chay is waiting for Macau in the cafeteria, Kim walks in and sits across from Chay's table. He is welcomed by his friend Seb who is also Chay's senior.

"Oh hey Kim, What's up bro?" Seb bumps his shoulder with Kim and gestures for him to sit beside him.

"You alright?" says Kim, sitting beside Seb but not paying attention to him. Kim kept his eyes on Chay who is sitting across from him and avoided eye contact with Kim.

Chay texts Macau.

*He is here come soon*

Macau reads Chay's text. He tells his professor that there is an urgent text from home and he needs to go as it's some kind of emergency. Macau then rushes to see Chay at his faculty's cafeteria.