What?!

Now, this story would've had a more pleasant beginning, but our main character couldn't STAND the bright sun blinding his face. Beomgyu immediately took the nearest pillow from underneath his body, and covered his face with it. And it had started, his second round of sleeping. The snoring was almost unbearable, as he fell into a deep sleep again.

That was, of course, until he heard the news that would definitely be keeping him awake."Beomgyu, come downstairs! I have something to talk to you about," Beomgyu rolled around in bed, not completely up yet. "CHOI BEOMGYU, ON THE COUNT OF THREE, COME DOWN THESE STAIRS OR YOURE WEEKLY ALLOWANCE IS GONE." As Beomgyu was still half-asleep, he didn't even hear the full sentence that had come out of his Father's mouth. Still, with how broke he was, he definitely didn't need that weekly $20 gone now too. 

With small steps, Beomgyu forcefully opened his eyes, and walked the depressing path downstairs. It was a Saturday, and this was what his life had come to. As a highschooler, all he wanted was to sleep in. He managed to make it down the stairs, catching a glimpse of his Dad sitting in the dining room. Their house wasn't all that great, it looked old and all the furniture was worn down. Beomgyu's Dad worked as the owner of a small little restaurant here in Daegu. Beomgyu didn't like to think about it, but it definitely seemed as if the more days passed by, the less customers that were interested in trying out his Dad's food.

Beomgyu took a seat across from his dad. The smell of eggs lingered in the air, and the windows were open to try to extinguish it. His Dad was reading something on his phone, looking a bit more serious then usual. I mean, his Dad was always the type to make people feel better. The restaurant definitely wasn't complete without the owner who striked conversation with everyone who entered. When Beomgyu was younger, he'd always come help out at the restaurant after he'd finished school. That was back when he had been a loner, subject to bullying. But his Dad's happy greeting whenever he walked in always cheered him up. That was also a topic he didn't like to think about.

  After a few seconds of waiting, but no start of a conversation from his dad, Beomgyu decided to speak up. "You had something to say..Dad?" Beomgyu said hesitantly, not knowing whether it was right for him to talk or not

     "We're moving to Seoul, Beomgyu," Beomgyu couldn't even believe what he was hearing.  

     "What?"