A Girl?

"Hyunjin, Felix!" After shocking everyone in the hallways with the apologies Yeonjun gave, Beomgyu immediately started looking for Hyunjin and Felix.

     He realized that he hadn't talked to neither friends for a long time, so took this as a chance to go meet them, of course, with Yeonjun following him. 

     He had found them outside at their usual lunch table, laughing about something that happened the day before. 

     Beomgyu walked up to Felix, who's back was facing him and touched his shoulder quickly, scaring Felix. Felix was about to fall down, but Beomgyu caught him before he could, and than he started cracking up. 

     "Beomgyu, I was about to die because of you!"

     "Oh, stop being a baby, you probably would've only gotten a scratch if I didn't catch you." Hyunjin was laughing too, until he saw Yeonjun standing behind Beomgyu.

     "Uhm, Beomgyu, why is he here?" Hyunjin quickly whispered in Beomgyu's ears, trying not to get Yeonjun to notice him. 

     "Oh, right. Yeonjun, why don't you go hang out with your friends, it'll be boring with us." Yeonjun just nodded and left, he didn't want to be there either. 

     "Did Yeonjun just obey you without any problems?" 

     "It's not that big of a d-"

     "No one has ever gotten Yeonjun to just agree like that, even teachers." That sounded impossible to Beomgyu, because Yeonjun almost always agreed to whatever Beomgyu said. 

     During the whole day at the Amusement Park, Yeonjun always agreed to everything Beomgyu wanted to do. When Beomgyu wanted to eat, Yeonjun would agree. When Beomgyu wanted to go on a ride, Yeonjun would agree.  

     He thought Yeonjun did this with everyone when they hangout, but hearing this made it confusing.

     "Wait, you guys have never hung out with Yeonjun. How do you know?"

     "When Yeonjun hangs out with his friends at school, he never agrees to do anything his friends want, so I'm guessing it's the same for when he hangs out with them after school." Beomgyu was shocked, to say the least. 

     Was it really true that Yeonjun only agreed to whatever Beomgyu said? Beomgyu didn't even know what to believe anymore. 

     "I'm going to go talk to Yeonjun before class starts, it was nice talking to you guys." Beomgyu smiled, and than left, heading to the lunchroom where Yeonjun was, most likely. 

     Beomgyu just wanted to talk to Yeonjun before he couldn't see him anymore because of class, but when he walked into the lunchroom, he saw a girl hugging Yeonjun. 

     Beomgyu's heart stopped, why was Yeonjun with a girl when he was trying to prove to Beomgyu that he could be better for him? 

     Was it all a joke to Yeonjun?