Nice To Meet You!

"How'd you guys even come to Seoul?"

     "With permission from out parents, duh." 

     "Nevermind, anyways, how about I introduce you to my friends!"

     "Okay, are you going to introduce us to that guy we left behind?" 

     "He's not my friend, and lets stop talking about him."

     "Okay?" Beomgyu led Soobin and Taehyun outside, where he knew he'd see Hyunjin and Felix. 

     He was surprised to see Hueningkai sitting with them as well, as he was usually hanging out with his other friends. 

     "Hyunjin, Felix, Hueningkai, look who I brought!"

     "Who are they?"

     "My best friends that I left behind in Seoul."

     "Hi, nice to meet you guys." Soobin spoke up first. As it was their first time meeting Beomgyu's friends, it was quite awkward.

     Beomgyu led his two friends to sit down at the table. It was quiet at first, until Taehyun spoke up. 

     "Also, Beomgyu, do you perhaps have any place we can stay? We kind of forgot about it until we already arrived in Seoul."

     "You can come stay at my house, if you don't mind sleeping on the couch? Beomgyu also lives there so it won't be awkward at all!" Beomgyu was surprised at how nice Hueningkai was being to his friends. 

     "Oh, really? Thank you so much!"

     "It's almost time for class, but it was nice meeting you guys!" 

     "Likewise, Beomgyu, we're going to go see around Seoul but we'll be back to pick you up from school?"

     "Sure, but I also walk home with Hueningkai and his sister, if you don't mind?"

     "No problem, see you later!"

                                                                     *~*~*

     This chapter was just a filler, I didn't have a lot of motivation to write so it isn't the best, but next chapter will definitely be more entertaining. Thank you so much for reading my book, it means a lot and I'll try my best to be better in writing everyday.