Intimidating

"Yeonjun, look at the fish!" 

     Did Beomgyu finally understand what true love was? Yes! 

     Did he feel happy with the love he had found? He was more than happy!

     He was at the aquarium, with Yeonjun, of course. 

     The misunderstanding was cleared up not long after, and to put the past behind him, Yeonjun had asked Beomgyu to come to the aquarium with him. 

     "Wow, look at the different colors!" 

     Yeonjun found it cute how Beomgyu would point out even the smallest of details. 

     He liked how Beomgyu wasn't shy to express his feelings, and always tried to start a conversation when the atmosphere got quiet. 

     He was happy that Beomgyu felt comfortable around him now, and that he didn't try to avoid him anymore. 

     To be honest, Yeonjun had only picked on Beomgyu from the start so Beomgyu could notice him. 

     Yes, it was a dumb plan, but Yeonjun DID get Beomgyu by the end, so Yeonjun was satisfied. 

     Yeonjun had already apologized for all the bad things he had done, and started warming up to more people at school, of course because of Beomgyu. 

     Everyone was amazed by Yeonjun's personality change, but also head-over-heels for the new couple in school. 

     "Uh, Yeonjun?" 

     "Yeah?"

     "Do you mind introducing yourself to my dad once? I never really told him about you, and I don't want him to be confused when he sees me with you all the time." 

     "No problem, what does your dad like?" 

     "Yeonjun...you don't need to bring anything-" 

     "What? I want to make a good first impression on your dad!" 

     It was silent for a few seconds, and than both boys bursted out in laughter.

     "Stop trying to be nice!"

*~*~*

     "Dad, is it okay if I bring my boyfriend over? I wanted to introduce him to you." 

     "He's not a gangster or anything like that right?" 

     "Do you think that badly about my taste in people?" 

     Mr. Choi loved teasing Beomgyu, and when Beomgyu asked why, he'd say, "because your reactions are amusing." 

     "I was just kidding Beomgyu, is he coming today-"

     The doorbell had rung, looks like Yeonjun had arrived early. 

     Beomgyu was heading to the door when he heard someone's shouting. 

     "I'll get it!"

     All of a sudden, Bahiyyih had appeared, making her way to the door before Beomgyu could even think of who was shouting. 

     "Hey- oh? That's disappointing.." 

     Bahiyyih had been waiting for her friend who was supposed to be coming by now, so seeing Yeonjun at the door wasn't amusing at all. 

     Bahiyyih was used to seeing Yeonjun with Beomgyu all the time, so she wasn't really surprised that he had shown up to the house for the fiftieth time.

     Yeonjun had been outside of the Huening family's house, but never inside. 

     "Beomgyu, it's for you."

     With one gloomy glance at Beomgyu, Bahiyyih had left, probably back to waiting for her friend to ring the doorbell. 

     Beomgyu immediately headed to the door, expecting to see Yeonjun, in casual clothes, smiling at him. 

     Instead, he had found Yeonjun wearing a suit, and holding chocolates in his hands. 

     "Yeonjun, I told you not to be extra!" 

     Beomgyu whispered into Yeonjun's ear, making sure to emphasize the "not." 

     "I already told you, I wanted to make a good impression on your dad!" 

     Yeonjun whispered back, and just like that, Beomgyu had let Yeonjun in.

     Beomgyu thought it'd be no use arguing with Yeonjun about his outfit. 

     "My dad is in the living room, just act normal." 

     Surprisingly, Yeonjun didn't look nervous at all, well, in Beomgyu's eyes. 

     In reality, Yeonjun had been dreading this moment ever since Beomgyu had told him about it. 

     Not because he didn't want to meet Beomgyu's dad, but because he didn't know what Mr. Choi would think of him.

     "Dad, meet my boyfriend, Yeonjun!" 

     Yeonjun was even more scared, Beomgyu's dad looked very intimidating. 

     "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." 

     Yeonjun bowed, taking Mr. Choi's hand and shaking it.

     "Your name?" 

     "Choi Yeonjun, sir." 

     All of a sudden, Beomgyu's dad started laughing, immediately making Yeonjun freeze. 

     It was silent for a few minutes, just Beomgyu's dad laughing while Beomgyu and Yeonjun were dumbfounded. 

     "Uh, Dad-"

     "You don't have to be so formal, I was going to accept you anyways. You seem like a good kid."

     It felt like millions of weights had been taken off of Yeonjun's shoulders at that moment. 

     Beomgyu's dad wasn't as intimidating as he looked. 

     The whole rest of the night, Mr. Choi told embarrassing stories of Beomgyu, while Yeonjun was laughing, Beomgyu tried stopping him. 

     Even if Beomgyu was embarrassed, deep down, he was happy Yeonjun and his dad were getting along with each other. 

*~*~*

Look who's back! I started school this week, and it was so tiring, but I managed to finish this chapter for you today! I know this is on short notice, but I think the next chapter will be the last chapter of this book, not because I'm tired of writing for this book, but because I think this story is at it's perfect time to end. Thank you so much, again, for reading my book, and the last (?) chapter will be up whenever I feel like writing it.