Who?!

It had been a week since Beomgyu and his dad started living in the Huening's family house. Beomgyu realized about two days into his stay that the Huening siblings always yell at each other, blame each other, and, in simple terms, aren't very fond of each other.

     There were even times when Beomgyu had to tell who actually did the problem, which he thought would just make one of the siblings hold a grudge on him so he chose to lie and say 'he had no idea.' Even so, he enjoyed hanging out with all three siblings, whether it be being asked to play video games with Hueningkai, being a videographer for Lea, or being a test dummy for Bahhiyih to test her makeup on.

     He was now taking the next step in his new life by going to school, specifically going to the same school that Hueningkai and Bahhiyih are enrolled in. Beomgyu was very much hesitant, and Hueningkai seemed to notice.

     "Hey, you okay? We have to leave soon."

     "Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking about something."

     "I'll be waiting for you outside with Hiyyih, don't take too long."

     After a few minutes of just daydreaming, Beomgyu decided to just suck it up and experience his first day of high school in Seoul. So he took his backpack, said goodbye to his dad, and headed outside where Kai and Hiyyih were waiting for him. 

     Throughout the whole walk there, Hueningkai explained to Beomgyu what his school was like. The rules, schedule times, and even what they served for lunch. Beomgyu was grateful that Hueningkai was trying so hard to let him know everything so he wouldn't be left behind.

     "Oh, and there's this one guy called Choi Yeonjun, you might wanna stay away from him." By than, Beomgyu was dazing off and listening to some words of Hueningkai here and there, but when he heard Choi Yeonjun, he immediately wanted to know more.

     "Wait- Who?"