Main Office

"Choi Yeonjun? You know him?" Beomgyu was sure he had heard that name somewhere, he just couldn't put where.

     "Uh- no, I think I'm just hearing things. What about him?"

     "He's REALLY mean, I'm not even in your guy's grade but trust me, all I hear about is 'Choi Yeonjun punched a guy in the face' and 'Choi Yeonjun kicked a student in the shin,' I'm sick of hearing his name at this point." Bahhiyih started talking all of a sudden.

     "So basically, just try to avoid him?"

     "Yeah, but if he hears that there's a new student, he might already be waiting for you."

     "Than what do I do?"

     "Oh, we're here, well, I'll see you later Beomgyu, I gotta get to class." 

     "Wai-" There was no use, Hueningkai had already left, followed by Bahhiyih. 

     Beomgyu was alone, instead of just standing there, he decided to go find someone who could help him find the main office. So, he started walking inside, making sure to look around just incase he could find the main office himself.

     "Excuse m- never mind." Everyone he tried to get attention from, walked away after seeing who it was. Was there something on Beomgyu's face?

     "Excuse me, do you know where the main office is?" He had finally grabbed the attention of someone. The person had a blonde mullet, had more or less the same height as Beomgyu, and seemed nice.

     "Oh, are you new? I'm Hwang Hyunjin!"

     "Yeah, I am. Choi Beomgyu. 

     "Your looking for the main office? Come, I'll show you."

     "Thank you." And Beomgyu started following Hyunjin. 

     They passed by lots of students, because Beomgyu was new, everyone's eyes were on him. He didn't really like all the staring, especially when people would start whispering to each other once he made eye contact with them. 

     "Here we are, the main office!"

     "Thank you again, I really appreciate it."

     "No problem, friends?"

     "Friends!"