New Siblings

Beomgyu was amazed, Hueningkai's house was so pretty. It seemed like no one ever spilt anything on the floors, ripped a piece of furniture, or even put something in the wrong place. He wondered whether anyone else lived with Hueningkai and his dad.

     "Beomgyu, come with me, I'll show you your room!" Beomgyu nodded, following Hueningkai into the depths of the house. 

     "I hope you don't mind, we only have one spare bedroom and we were planning to give it to your dad."

     "So where will I sleep?"

     "With me!"

     "What!"

     "What? I have an extra bed in my room?"

     "Oh."

     "You were thinking something different, weren't you?"

     "Be quiet!"

     Soon, they had made it to Hueningkai's room. It was a decent size, had two beds on either side, a TV with two cushion bags in the corner, and a desk in the other corner. In other words, Beomgyu liked it because it reminded him of his own room, minus the two beds.

     "Do you want anything to drink? 

     "I'll just take water."

     "Oh, and you can start unpacking, there are drawers on the side of the bed for your clothes." 

     "Okay, thanks." Beomgyu thought the conversation was a bit awkward, but he blamed it on his social skills and how him and Hueningkai just met.

     "Hueningkai, where's my hairbrush, I know your hair looks like a bird's nest in the morning but I really need it back!" A new head popped into Hueningkai's room.

     She had brown hair, brown eyes, and looked exactly like Hueningkai. Beomgyu never knew Hueningkai had a twin. 

     "Oh, you must be Beomgyu, I'm Lea, Hueningkai's older sister."

     "Oh, nice to meet you, I'm Beom-" 

     "Beomgyu, I know."

     "Yeah, sorry, I'm not the best at talking to others." Beomgyu showed an awkward smile, scratching his neck.

     "Lea, did you get the hairbrush back?"

     "No, but I found our new housemate."

     "Hi, I'm Beomgyu, nice to meet you."

     "Hello, I'm Bahhiyih, Hueningkai's younger sister." She had blonde hair, brown eyes, and looked identical to both her siblings.

     "Hey, I'm back, so- oh! You met my sisters, that's great!"

     "Yeah, they seem nice." Beomgyu tried relieving the awkwardness by showing a small smile.

     "No need to be awkward around us, just think of us as your new siblings!" After Hueningkai said that, both Lea and Bahhiyih nodded, silently agreeing with Hueningkai.

     "Now where's my hairbrush, Hueningkai?"