The Big Question

Beomgyu didn't think about how hard it would be to garner Yeonjun's attention. It was the next day and he was trying his best to get Yeonjun to notice him, but everytime he thought he was ready, he walked alway immediately being to scared to ask. Beomgyu decided he would just ask during lunchtime, maybe if he said it in front of everyone, Yeonjun would have to say yes.

     "No."

     "What?"

     "No, what makes you think I'll hangout with someone like you?"

     "I just wanted to talk and maybe clear up the tension between us."

     "Pfft, what happened to hating me with all your guts?"

     "Come on, just hangout with me on Saturday!" Everyone in the cafeteria was looking at the two arguing. 

     To Changbin and Wooyoung though, it was surprising how their friend didn't immediately punch Beomgyu in the face and leave the cafeteria. Was Yeonjun enjoying the attention he was getting from Beomgyu?

     "Fine, but come with me for a second." Beomgyu didn't understand what Yeonjun was saying until he was already being pulled out of the cafeteria, not knowing why he was being dragged in the first place.

     "Why are you doing this?"

     "Why not, I want to clear the tension between us."

     "Listen, I'll go, but I get to pick the place, which means.." Yeonjun was smirking, which made Beomgyu nervous.

     He reached into his pocket and pulled out something. Beomgyu was getting ready to run, fearing for the worst.

     "Type in your phone number." Yeonjun was holding his phone out in front of Beomgyu's face.

     "What?"

     "I need your phone number so I can tell you the place, stupid."

     "Oh, right, uh, here." Beomgyu took the phone and typed his number in.

     "I'll text you before Saturday, make sure to respond." After Yeonjun said that, he immediately left, heading back to the cafeteria.

     Beomgyu couldn't believe he had gotten Yeonjun to agree. Even more, he couldn't believe Yeonjun had just given him his number so casually. 

     He hoped Yeonjun would pick a good place, he hoped Yeonjun would even pick a place, knowing him, he probably would ghost Beomgyu.

     Beomgyu hoped he had picked the right choice, and he hoped everything would go by smoothly on Saturday.