Enough

"Beomgyu, are you sure about this?"

     "Never felt less sure." It was currently Monday, and today, Beomgyu and Hueningkai had to pretend to be boyfriends.

     Beomgyu had the great idea of making Hueningkai match with him, to make it even more noticeable that something was going on between the two. So, on Sunday, he took Hueningkai shopping, and they came back with matching hoodies, jeans, and shoes.

     "Don't you think holding hands is too much?"

     "Holding hands is the bare minimum, Hueningkai." They were currently outside the school, trying to find the best way to enter together, but everything Beomgyu said made Hueningkai regret agreeing more and more.

     "My friends are going to have trust issues after this."

     "They'll come around, just hold my hand and let's go!"

     "Fine." As Beomgyu expected, as soon as they stepped inside of the school, everyone's eyes were on them. 

     "Let's go to the cafeteria, Hyuka."

     "Sure, Beomie." Hyunjin was waiting for Beomgyu in the cafeteria, but when he saw Hueningkai he was confused.

     "What's going on between you two?"

     "We're dating."

     "What?"

     "Hueningkai is my boyfriend."

     "I see you weren't lying about proving it to me on Monday." Yeonjun was smirking, showing no  emotion to his newfound discovery. 

     "Do you believe me now?"

     "No."

     "Wha-"

     "You think wearing matching clothes and holding hands proves something?" Beomgyu was silent, he didn't think about the circumstances of Yeonjun not believing him.

     "Hueningkai, you have a boyfriend?" It was Hueningkai's friends.

     "I-I can explain."

     "Wow, your boyfriend didn't even tell his friends about his relationship, this doesn't seem right, does it?" At this point, Beomgyu was just trying to get Beomgyu to crack.

     "Am I right, Beomie?" Beomgyu had had enough of Yeonjun's antics, he ran up to Yeonjun with his fists out, but before he could land a punch, Hueningkai was already holding him back.

     "Don't do this Beomgyu, you're better than that!" He could see Yeonjun's friends coming out and leading Yeonjun out of the cafeteria.

     Beomgyu couldn't believe he had tried to punch Choi Yeonjun, but in his mind, Yeonjun deserved it.

(The song at the top is what I listened to while writing this, it's a really good song, please listen to it if you haven't already!!)