Surprise Reunion

"Beomgyu, can you just let me explain for once!" It had been a week since the hangout and Beomgyu was avoiding Yeonjun. 

     After hearing what Hueningkai had told him, he didn't want to associate himself with Yeonjun anymore. He didn't even know how to explain his own feelings, let alone Yeonjun's.

     It was Friday, and as soon as Beomgyu entered the school, he saw Yeonjun waiting for him. This whole week Yeonjun had been trying to get Beomgyu to just look at him, but Beomgyu payed no attention to him.

     It even got to the point where everyone in the school knew what was happening as well, which only made it more annoying for Beomgyu. Wherever he'd go, he'd hear whispers coming from both sides of the halls, and sometimes students even came up to him to ask what was happening between him and Yeonjun.

     Now, it was lunchtime, and Yeonjun was following Beomgyu. Beomgyu just wanted to go to the lunchroom, eat, and leave, but of course, it wouldn't be happening like that.

     "I don't want to hear your explanation, and stop following me!" 

     "Beomgyu?"

     "Taehyun, Soobin? Oh my gosh!" All of a sudden, Beomgyu's best friends, Taehyun and Soobin had appeared from the lunchroom.

     Beomgyu had immediately forgotten about all the problems he was facing at that moment, and ran to hug his friends that he left in Daegu. The hug lasted for a good 5 minutes, until Beomgyu realized they weren't alone and quickly ended it. 

     "Beomgyu, who's this?" Soobin had spoken up first, curious why another guy was staring daggers at him and Taehyun while they were hugging Beomgyu. 

     "You got a boyfriend, and you never told me?" Taehyun looked just as confused as Soobin, the way Yeonjun was staring at him made him want to hide behind something. 

     "I'm-"

     "Don't worry about him! Anyways, how long are you guys staying?" Beomgyu immediately pulled on his friend's wrists, and tugged them away. 

     He felt relieved that someone had interrupted his short conversation with Yeonjun, even better, his best friends that he left behind in Seoul. Beomgyu didn't want to talk to Yeonjun anytime soon.