Getting Ready Pt.2

"What about this?" It was currently 8:00 AM, Beomgyu had woken up early to find something to wear for his 'hangout' with Yeonjun. 

     He wanted to call it a date, but didn't want to bring his hopes up either. Beomgyu realized early on, he really wasn't made for styling himself.  He almost always asked for help when picking out what to wear when going anywhere. 

     Unfortunately, everyone was still asleep in the house, as it was 8:00 AM on a Saturday. So Beomgyu had no choice but to call his dear friend, Soobin, who he was sure would already be awake.

                                                                  *~*~*

     When Beomgyu used to live in Daegu, he had a sleepover at Soobin's house during the weekend for fun. He thought they'd both get up at 11 and laugh at how they looked in the morning, but in reality, Beomgyu was the only one who had woken up at 11. 

     That was when Beomgyu learned about how productive Soobin was, waking up everyday at 7:00 AM, even during the weekends being one of the things he did. Soobin's excuse for not waking up Beomgyu? "I thought you'd attack me if I tried to wake you up."

                                                                   *~*~*

     "What about this?"

     "That's just straight-up ugly." Beomgyu was about to burst. 

     Every outfit combo he showed Soobin, didn't satisfy him one bit. At this point, Beomgyu was considering leaving the house in a trash bag. He was trying to hold it in, but it annoyed him even more that Soobin seemed like he had no idea how annoyed Beomgyu was. 

     "And this?"

     "Oh, yes! This is perfect!" Beomgyu wanted to cry happy tears, he couldn't wait to just hang up the call with Soobin. 

     "Thank you, and I'm never calling you again for advice on clothes." Beomgyu immediately hung up after saying that. By now, it was already 9:00 and he had an hour to get ready and make it to the café. 

     Soobin had chosen a white shirt with a quote on the front, skinny jeans, and light blue converse. Beomgyu also decided to wear a brown and white split fluffy sweater, just in case he got cold. 

     He put on a little makeup, mainly just lipgloss, blush, and concealer. Styling his hair the way he always does. He really didn't know why he was trying so hard to look nice, all he was doing was meeting Yeonjun. 

    Beomgyu realized, he didn't know what Yeonjun was to him. A friend? A bully? Someone who was courting him? His crush? 

                                                               *~*~*

     I was bored, so I updated, take it or leave it! :) You can also think of it as my gift for not posting on Monday. This is just a filler, but it was very much needed. I realized Soobin didn't have a lot of his own parts, so I decided to dedicate this chapter just for him. ;) I wanted to save the big hangout for tmrw, so this was just for fun. Hope you enjoyed nonetheless, and look forward to tmrw's chapter 'cause something big is going to happen!