Amusement Park

"Thanks for the ride Uncle, see you later!" Beomgyu waved goodbye to Mr. Huening and set off to find Yeonjun.

     Yeonjun had texted him before saying he was waiting next to the ferris wheel, so Beomgyu started walking over to the ferris wheel. Thankfully, he saw Yeonjun on his phone sitting at a picnic table. 

     Yeonjun was wearing a while turtleneck sweater with black jeans, white boots, and a white bag. Beomgyu thought it was cool that him and Yeonjun were kinda matching, and than he realized, what was he thinking! 

     He was here to ask Yeonjun what he really wanted from him, not to have fun and think of it as a friendly hangout. It was hard doing that though, Yeonjun was making it hard for Beomgyu to focus on the task given. 

     "Yeonjun!"

    "Oh, Beomgyu, why'd you take so long, I thought you were planning to ditch me."

     "I should've just done that- I mean, no, never, I would never!"

     "You're lucky that I'm even here, I was planning on sleeping in." 

     "Whatever, lets just go!" Beomgyu tugged on Yeonjun's arm and led him off to the rides. 

     For a good 2 hours, Beomgyu had forgotten how much he despised Yeonjun, as he was having fun going on rides with him and watching him win games. They both were having fun, enjoying the warm weather. 

     "Beomgyu, it's getting late, want me to walk you home?"

     "Really, you would do that?"

     "Take it or leave it."

     "Okay, lets go, my house is this way!" Beomgyu tugged on Yeonjun's arm again and led him out of the amusement park. 

     It was different, but Beomgyu wouldn't lie, he definitely enjoyed hanging out with Yeonjun today. Than he realized, he had forgotten to ask Yeonjun the question he'd been wanting to ask this entire time. Beomgyu's house was only about 5 minutes away, so Beomgyu took it as, it was now or never. 

     "Yeonjun, can I ask you something?"

     "Go ahead."

     "Why do you hate me?"