WHAT?

"So, what'd you want to tell me?" It had been a day since Yeonjun confessed to Beomgyu, and by the end, Beomgyu agreed to become Yeonjun's boyfriend. 

     Now, all Beomgyu had to do was calmly explain to his friends that Yeonjun was his boyfriend, so they wouldn't be shocked when Yeonjun would walk him home and be around him the whole school day. 

     It seemed simple for a normal person, but Beomgyu was dreading it, considering Hueningkai was the first person he had to tell the news to. 

    Now, there wasn't anything wrong with telling Hueningkai, Beomgyu just felt Hueningkai would be a bit loud when he found out. 

    "WHAT?" Beomgyu immediately covered his ears, he knew this would happen, but it was still surprising to hear all of a sudden.

     "Wait, you and Yeonjun are..d-dating?" 

     "Exactly, I know it's surprising, but you didn't have to be that loud you know." 

     "That's fine, but how did you, out of all people, get Yeonjun to be nice to you? He isn't nice to ANYONE, even his best friends." 

     "Magic!" 

*~*~* 

    "How about 3:00 PM? I'll be waiting for you guys there." Now, it was Hyunjin and Felix's turn to hear the big news. 

     Beomgyu decided to treat them to coffee at a café so the mood could be more fitting. 

     As expected, when he arrived, neither of his best friends were there, so Beomgyu decided to order the coffee and pick a place to sit. 

    The café was small, but cozy, it looked like the owners worked hard on decorating the place. 

    Beomgyu always enjoyed thinking about people working hard on things they loved, and cared about. 

    Just like how he would take care of Yeonjun, and cherish every moment he had with him like it was his last. 

    "Beomgyu!" 

    "Oh, Hyunjin, Felix, thanks for coming!" 

    "We're friends, why wouldn't we come?" Beomgyu smiled, gesturing them to sit down across from him, handing over their coffee after. 

    They gratefully accepted it, waiting for Beomgyu to start talking. 

    "So, uhm, I don't know how to explain this, heh." Beomgyu scratched his neck, clearly feeling awkward, while Hyunjin and Felix just sat there, confused. 

    "You can tell us slowly? "

    "Or tell us another time." 

    "I have a boyfriend." 

     "Oh my- you're not kidding right?" 

    "Why would I be joking around about this?" 

    "Okay, I believe you, but who's the lucky guy?" 

    "Yeonjun." Immediately, the smiles from Hyunjin and Felix's faces disappeared. 

     It was like someone had taped their mouths, and they couldn't talk. 

     For a second, Beomgyu thought he was looking at two surprised statues. 

     "Oh- wow, uhm..congratulations!" Despite being shocked, Felix still congratulated Beomgyu, and Beomgyu felt amused by their reactions. 

    He knew it'd take some time for everyone to get used to him being around Yeonjun, but knew it'd be normal one day. 

     Beomgyu hoped Yeonjun would warm up to everyone, and act like how he acted with Beomgyu. 

*~*~*

    Just a filler, but it was fun to write. Thank you for reading my book again, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!