Embarrassing

"Hello, I'm looking for my schedule?"

     "And you are?"

     "Choi Beomgyu, I'm new."

     "Oh, let me find it for you." While the secretary was finding Beomgyu's schedule, Beomgyu decided to look around the room. It was very plain, having only a few posters related to learning on the walls, and a few plants here and there. In conclusion, the room wasn't that interesting so he darted his eyes back to the secretary.

     "Here's your schedule, and here's a pass, give it to the teacher once you get to class."

     "Okay, thank you." Off Beomgyu went, on to find his first class, which was History.

     He was lucky this time around, not even 5 minutes into his search had he found History class. First he knocked on the door, and than decided to just come in. As soon as he went in, he could feel everyone's eyes on him.

     "Hello?" 

     "Uh, hi, I'm Choi Beomgyu, a new student."

     "Ah, a new student, well, Beomgyu, why don't you sit next to...Yeonjun!" Immediately, everyone started whispering to the people closest to them. Beomgyu was aware that he was going to have to sit next to the person everyone feared. 

     "Yeonjun, raise your hand." Yeonjun raised his hand, also smirking at Beomgyu, showing how 'happy' he was to have Beomgyu sitting next to him.

     "Go ahead and take your seat now, Beomgyu." Beomgyu just nodded his head and started making his way to the seat next to Yeonjun. He pushed the chair out and put his backpack on the floor, starting to sit down. Only to fall on the floor, making everyone start looking at him again. 

     It seemed like time had stopped, Beomgyu could hear people snorting and laughing, Yeonjun teasing him, and the teacher scolding Yeonjun for his doings, but even through all this, it seemed as if Beomgyu couldn't even move his body. Beomgyu was too embarrassed to even look up, so instead, he took his backpack and ran out of the classroom. 

     He immediately started looking for the bathroom, once he found it he ran inside one of the stalls and started crying. It was only his first day yet he already embarrassed himself in front of everyone. He couldn't believe how dumb he was for not thinking that Yeonjun guy wouldn't do anything to him. 

      As he was sitting there, he remembered something from the past. He remembered knowing a Choi Yeonjun who also bullied him when he used to go to school in Seoul. He remembered how he looked, and than he realized, this Yeonjun was the same one he knew in Elementary school. This Yeonjun was the same one who tormented him during class, took his lunch money, and even physically hurt him some days. 

     "Beomgyu, are you there?" It was Hueningkai, it seemed like Beomgyu's incident in class had already spread around the whole school. 

     "Beomgyu?"

     "I'm sorry."

     "What?"

     "I'm sorry, it's only the first day, yet I've already embarrassed myself." 

     "You don't have to say sorry to anyone, if anything, Yeonjun should be saying sorry to you." Beomgyu finally came out of the stall, hugging Hueningkai as he cried on his shoulder. He thought this year would be easy, but this was only the start to the worst year ever.