Girlfriend

"Yeonjun?" Beomgyu pushed through the crowd of people, ignoring the annoyed comments coming his way. 

     "Come on Yeonjun, just give me another chance!" The girl was hugging Yeonjun, but Yeonjun wasn't impressed. 

     He had his arms spread out, not touching her, but trying his best to persuade her to stop hugging him. Yeonjun looked both annoyed, and uncomfortable. 

     "I gave you two chances, and you blew them. Now get off me!"

     "It's not like you have a girlfriend or anything, there's nothing wrong with hugging you."

     "Actually, I do have a girlfriend." Jihee (girl's name) immediately stopped hugging Yeonjun and looked up at him. 

     "I don't believe you!" Beomgyu just watched this all unfold, it mesmerized him how Yeonjun stayed calm, if it was himself, he would've already walked out.

     Yeonjun walked up to Beomgyu, holding his hand out. At first, Beomgyu didn't understand  what he was doing, and than he remembered the 'girlfriend' thing. That just made Beomgyu annoyed, but he still held Yeonjun's hand.

     "This my girlfriend, Beomgyu." Jihee immediately started laughing, along with almost everyone watching. 

     Beomgyu bumped his elbow into Yeonjun, making sure he knew what he was saying. He was happy that Yeonjun picked him for the position, but not happy that he was being called Yeonjun's 'girlfriend.'

     Yeonjun just side-eyed Beomgyu, putting on the tiniest smirk. In all honesty, Yeonjun didn't know what he was doing either. Instead of panicking because Beomgyu saw him with a girl, he used it as an advantage. 

     He liked what he was doing because, this was another way to 'prove to Beomgyu' that he could be better, and he was also embarrassing Beomgyu, which made it funny. 

    All Beomgyu could here was laughing, and whispering. To make it even better, he spotted Hueningkai in the crowd, and not far away from him, Bahiyyih. Hueningkai was staring at him, like he was crazy, and Bahiyyih was laughing and secretly taking pictures. 

     "You've got to be kidd-"

     "No one's joking around, he is my girlfriend."

     "Than prove it, 'cause it doesn't even seem like your 'girlfriend' knows you."

     Yeonjun immediately held Beomgyu's face in his hands, and looked down at him. He mumbled a small "sorry" before kissing him. The kiss was short and simple, that once it was done, Beomgyu wanted more.