Misunderstanding

Beomgyu didn't know how to feel.     

     Was he supposed to be sad that Yeonjun was using him?

     Or be mad at himself for falling into Yeonjun's tricks. 

     He didn't know what to do anymore. 

*~*~* 

     It was a Thursday, after school, and Yeonjun had asked Beomgyu if he wanted to get coffee together. 

     As the nice Beomgyu he was, he accepted, and told Yeonjun to just head to the café after school without waiting for him, saying he'd be there as soon as he finished his last class. 

     Yeonjun was hesitant at first, but ultimately agreed and went to the café without waiting for Beomgyu. 

     After Beomgyu had finished his last class, he immediately packed up and headed to the café that they'd both agreed on. 

     "Yeon-" 

     Beomgyu immediately hid behind the closest wall he could. 

    It wasn't anything strange, it was just Yeonjun's friend, Changbin, and even though Beomgyu knew he was harmless, he still felt a little uncomfortable around him. 

     He noticed that they were talking about something, and as much as Beomgyu tried not to eavesdrop, he slowly started getting immersed in listening to their conversation. 

     At first, it was just a lighthearted conversation, a type of convo you'd hear any friends have. 

     Until Changbin asked something to Yeonjun, something a little more private. 

     "What's your relationship with Beomgyu? Do you actually like him?" 

     "Dude, of course not, I'm only using him-" 

     ...

     Beomgyu didn't need to hear more, he didn't want to hear Yeonjun bad-mouth him like it was nothing.

     What happened to all the progress they had the last few weeks, was that all just a joke to Yeonjun? 

     He didn't care about meeting up with Yeonjun anymore, he only cared about getting home now. 

     He'd been looking forward to right now, for the whole day, and now that it was finally here, Beomgyu wanted nothing more than for it to be done now. 

     "-Such a joke, of course I like Beomgyu, and he's the best boyfriend I could ever have."

     It was no use, Beomgyu had already left, and Yeonjun didn't even know Beomgyu had heard everything. 

     Soon after, Changbin said his goodbyes and left Yeonjun to be alone at the table, waiting for Beomgyu, who would never actually show up. 

     Yeonjun waited, and waited, and waited, even resorting to calling Beomgyu, but not getting an answer back.

     He had stayed for a total of 2 hours, using the excuse that Beomgyu was probably getting ready at home, but Beomgyu never showed up.  

     So, Yeonjun decided to go home, feeling a little disappointed but not letting it affect him, at least on the outside. 

     That night, both Beomgyu and Yeonjun laid in bed, not wanting to go to sleep, feeling sad, but for two completely different reasons.