In Love?

"Beomgyu, how'd it go?" As soon as Beomgyu opened the door to the house, he was met with Hueningkai who looked like he had been waiting for a while. 

     "I'll tell you later, I'm exhausted right now." In all honesty, it wasn't that Beomgyu was tired, he just didn't know how to explain what Yeonjun had said to him. 

     It seemed like too big of a deal to just say it without preparing. Beomgyu was still perplexed, and didn't truly understand Yeonjun's way of thinking. As soon as he saw his house in the distance, he said bye to Yeonjun and left. He couldn't stand being anywhere near him after what he said, it'd just be too awkward.

                                                            *~*~*

     "Why do you hate me?"

     "Do you want the truth?"

     "Well, yeah."

     "I don't know." Beomgyu halted from walking. 

     "What?"

     "I said, I don't know. You're just different, I like annoying you, but I've never felt the urge to punch you."

     "Yeonjun, that makes no sense. Are you trying to play with me? 'Cause it's not funny."

     "Look, I told you the truth, now you either believe me or you don't."

     "You're so annoying Yeonjun." 

     "You didn't seem to think that while we were at the amusement park."

     "Whatever." Beomgyu started walking again, not waiting for Yeonjun to catch up.

     Once he saw his house, he mumbled a small bye to Yeonjun and left, Beomgyu needed time to think about what he just experienced. 

                                                                 *~*~* 

     Once he got into his room, he didn't even think about changing his clothes and just fell into his bed. Soon after, he heard Hueningkai coming inside, closing the door behind him.

     "You want to talk about it?"

     "Rather not."

     "Suit yourself, but just know, I'm here if you ever do want to." 

     "It's just that, Yeonjun makes my head hurt."

     "Huh?"

     "Like, I look forward to meeting him, but also, I don't understand why I look forward to meeting him. He literally makes fun of me, and annoys me, yet I still have that urge to talk to him."

     "Don't think too much about it, but it sounds like you're in love."

     "What!"