Be My ____ Boyfriend?

"Hey Beomgyu, want to go get ice cream together?" It was Hueningkai, as it was Saturday, Beomgyu didn't need to worry about Yeonjun getting on his nerves.

     "Sure, let me just get changed really quickly."

     "Okay, meet me outside once you're done." And so, after Beomgyu got changed, he went outside and started walking with Hueningkai to the ice cream shop.

     Beomgyu had grown to like hanging out with Hueningkai, even though they didn't really talk a lot during school, he always felt a sense of happiness and comfort when he talked to Hueningkai. Of course, he also felt this with his two sisters, but Hueningkai just was different to Beomgyu. 

     Soon they made it to the ice cream shop, he could feel someone's eyes on him as he made it to the counter, Hueningkai had ordered mint chocolate chip, while Beomgyu decided to just order vanilla. They found their seats and sat down, starting to eat their ice cream silently.

     "Hey Beomgyu, let's talk, me and you." All of a sudden, Yeonjun came over, making both Beomgyu and Hueningkai surprised. 

     "What do you have to talk to him about that I can't hear?" It seemed like Hueningkai had gotten more bold lately, especially after knowing what Yeonjun did to Beomgyu on his first day.

     "None of your business, loser."

     "Don't talk to Hueningkai like that, Yeonjun."

     "So you admit that you guys are dating?"

     "Me and Beomgyu aren't to-"

     "Yes, I admit that we are, now can you please stop bothering us." Hueningkai was perplexed, what was Beomgyu trying to do?

     "I don't believe it, you guys don't look like you're in love with each other at all."

     "On Monday we'll prove it, just you wait." And just like that, Beomgyu took Hueningkai's hand and they left the shop.

     "Beomgyu, what was that all about?"

     "Hueningkai, I have a favor to ask you."

     "Go ahead?"

     "Will you be my fake boyfriend?"

     "Your what?"

     "My fake boyfriend, only until I get everything sorted out."

     "Sure, but don't tell my friends about this!"

     "I won't even bring it up, deal." Just like that, Beomgyu had landed himself a boyfriend, who knew it would be that easy?