Lunchtime

It was finally lunchtime, Beomgyu was drained, considering the fact that he cried in the bathroom for a good hour. Even though he was upset he didn't let it get to him and still went to the cafeteria to eat. After getting his food, he looked around for a place to sit, failing to find a place. 

     "Beomgyu, over here!" Beomgyu recognized that voice, it was Hyunjin! So, he walked over to the table where Hyunjin was sitting and sat down, failing to see that there was someone else at the table as well. Sitting next to him was a guy who had blonde hair, freckles, and seemed to be around Beomgyu's age as well.

     "Hi, I'm Felix, nice to meet you!"

     "Nice to meet you too, I'm Beomgyu." 

     "I heard what happened in class, are you okay?" 

     "Uh- yeah."

     "Trust me, no one likes Yeonjun, his friends are even scared of him sometimes." Immediately after Felix stopped talking, Yeonjun and his friends, Wooyoung and Changbin, entered the cafeteria. 

     Beomgyu tried covering his face up with a napkin, but it was no use. Yeonjun's eyes immediately darted to Beomgyu and made his way over. 

     "Well look who it is, crybaby Beomgyu." Yeonjun started laughing, making Beomgyu even more frustrated and angry. Than, Yeonjun decided to pull Beomgyu up by his hair, after getting no answer from him.

     "Don't you have anything to say, crybaby?"

     "I don't need to say anything to you, Yeonjun." 

     "Woah, since when did you have such an attitude?"

     "I don't know, maybe ever since your ugly face came walking into the cafeteria?" Beomgyu could tell Yeonjun was getting agitated by what he was saying, and in all honesty, he enjoyed seeing Yeonjun get so angry. 

     "I'll let you go this time around, but I promise you next time, you won't be able to act this cocky after I'm done with you." And so, Yeonjun released Beomgyu and went away with his friends, not without giving Beomgyu the middle finger before walking out.

     "Woah, Beomgyu, did you really just stand up to THE Choi Yeonjun?"

     "It wasn't such a big deal, he deserves it."

     "Dude, you're so cool!" Beomgyu just smiled, he decided instead of wasting his feelings on Yeonjun, he would instead fight back.