Changbin to The Rescue!

"Beomgyu, can you just tell me what I did wrong? I'll make it up to you, I promise." Even though Beomgyu was mad at Yeonjun, he still walked with Yeonjun to school, just not talking to him or sparing him a glance. 

    "What you did isn't something to make up to me." Beomgyu mumbled under his breath, as he started walking faster. 

    Ultimately, leaving Yeonjun behind and walking to school by himself. 

    Beomgyu just wanted to get this school day over with, if Yeonjun was just using him for entertainment, well, okay than.

    Beomgyu wouldn't spare a glance at Yeonjun, that's what you call entertaining.  

     Beomgyu and Yeonjun never really confirmed that they were dating to anyone at school, besides Beomgyu's close friends, not like they had to tell the whole school.

     So the whole topic died down, and the conclusion was, they were dating and felt happy with each other. 

    It wasn't surprising anymore to see Yeonjun walk Beomgyu to school, eat with him during lunch, and even take him home. 

   They were like any other high school couple, except just a little more popular and unexpected. 

     Now, Beomgyu didn't want to even be seen next to Yeonjun anymore, he was frustrated. 

     He was frustrated that Yeonjun was acting like he didn't say anything bad before, like he wasn't just "using" Beomgyu. 

     Yeonjun was nothing but a two-faced liar to Beomgyu, and he didn't want to talk to him anymore. 

*~*~*

     "Beomgyu, why aren't you sitting with Yeonjun today? I mean, you always do."

     "I'd rather not talk about it." 

     It was finally lunchtime, and instead of eating with Yeonjun, Beomgyu resorted to eating with his friends, and he realized that he missed hanging out with his friends. 

     Ever since Yeonjun and Beomgyu started dating, Beomgyu had totally forgotten about his friends, and felt bad that he didn't pay attention to them a lot anymore. 

     "Beomgyu, can we talk, please." 

     Way to break the happy mood, Yeonjun was here to ask for forgiveness for something he didn't know he did.

    "There's nothing to talk about!" 

     "I don't even know what I did wrong! Maybe if you told me I would know why I'm at fault." 

     Beomgyu and Yeonjun were talking so loud that they were attracting the whole lunchroom. 

     They were known as the sun and moon couple, but right now, they didn't look like they liked each other at all. 

    "Uh, maybe you guys should talk outside?" 

     The only person who wasn't hypnotized spoke, Felix. 

     Yeonjun took Beomgyu's hand, but it was immediately taken away. 

    Beomgyu just stood up, walking out of the lunchroom without looking behind him, with a confused Yeonjun walking after standing still for a few seconds. 

*~*~* 

     Both Beomgyu and Yeonjun didn't know what to say. 

     It was dead-silent for a few minutes, just Yeonjun trying to get Beomgyu to look at him while Beomgyu was looking anywhere but Yeonjun. 

     "Uh, the weather's really nice to-"

     "Yeonjun, do you think I'm a joke?" 

     "What?" 

    "Do you think I'm a joke! Do you not care about me? Am I just something to cure your boredom?"

     "Where did you get all this from? I never said anything like that!" 

     "Liar! I saw you that day, I HEARD you that day!" 

     "Can you be more specific, what did you see because I never said anything like that!" 

     "On the day I didn't show up to the café, I heard what you said about me to Changbin!" 

     Yeonjun was trying to recall what he said, and than it clicked.

     Beomgyu heard him say he was using him?

     "Beomgyu, did you hear everything I said, or only that part?" 

     "I heard enough to know you're nothing but a two-faced liar." 

     "Beomgyu, after that I said you were the best boyfriend I could ever have."

     "How do I know you're not lying."

     "Go ask Changbin, he'll tell you the truth. Just tell him that you're Beomgyu." 

*~*~* 

     Beomgyu was puzzled. 

     What was he supposed to believe anymore? 

     He was now looking for Changbin, who would tell him the "truth", which he didn't really believe. 

     He found him in the lunchroom where Beomgyu and Yeonjun left everyone bewildered, eating  food like he hadn't eaten any days. 

     For how intimidating he looked, he seemed like he acted the exact opposite. 

     "Changbin, can we talk?" 

     "You are?" 

    "I'm Beo-"

     "Oh, yeah, but hurry it up." 

*~*~* 

    "You had something to say?"

     "Uh, you know on Monday when you met Yeonjun at that one café?" 

     "Get to the point?" 

    "What did he say about me when you asked him if he liked me." 

     "Well first he said he was just using you-"

     "I knew it, he's nothing but -"

     "Than he said that he was joking and that you were the best boyfriend he has ever had. Than, he proceeded to compliment you the whole time, than talking about how you were the best, and how he didn't deserve you, and than-"

     "Uh, I think I've heard enough, thank you, Changbin." 

     "Well, okay, tell Yeonjun that he left his hoodie at my house." 

    Just like that, Changbin was gone.

     So it was all just a misunderstanding?