。sixty 。

♡

steve had driven to eddie's caravan and the group sat in the camper-van, about to go over their plans to kill vecna. adella pushed a headphone off of her ear to listen to the conversation properly, twisting the thread bracelet on her wrist.

"okay. i wanna run through it one more time." nancy said and looked to them. "phase one."

"we meet erica at the playground." robin started from beside adella. "she'll signal max and lucas when we're ready."

"phase two."

"max baits vecna. he'll go after her, which'll put him in his trance." steve spoke up.

"phase three?"

"me and eddie draw the bats away." dustin answered.

"four."

"we head into vecna's, hopefully, newly bat-free lair, and," robin shook the bottle of petrol, "flambé."

"nobody moved on to the next phase until we've all copied." nancy ordered. "nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what. got it?"

"got it." they all replied and started to move in the camper-van.

they got out of the camper-van and walked towards eddie's trailer out of the woods. quickly, they ran inside and flicked the light on. the rope of bedsheets was still there, hanging down for them to climb back into the alternate dimension above/below them.

"be careful." dustin said to steve.

"thanks, buddy. here goes nothing." steve muttered and started to climb the rope, doing a front flip and landing on his feet in the upside down.

"whoa." robin uttered sarcastically. "what does he want us to do, applaud?"

"of course he does, his ego is the size of jupiter." adella hummed as steve placed the upside down version of eddie's mattress below the gate.

"let's go." steve said and nancy took off her bag of guns and robin boosted her up before she climbed through and fell down on the mattress. "i gotcha." steve pulled her up and they stood close together.

"move, before i land on the pair of you!" adella exclaimed, climbing up the rope and nancy moved away as she flipped down, landing on her feet.

guns were thrown down next and eddie landed on the bed afterwards, steve tugging him up. a shield came down and was quickly snatched away before robin came through the gate with a yelp, adella pulling her up, their faces close making robin laugh breathily. a bag and spears were next followed by dustin who was yanked up roughly by eddie and steve.

they walked out of the caravan and steve looked to them, "if things here start to go south, i mean, at all, you abort. okay? draw the attention of the bats. keep 'em busy for a minute or two. we'll take care of vecna. don't try to be cute or be a hero or something. okay? you guys are just-"

"decoys." steve and dustin said in unison.

"don't worry. you can be the hero, steve." dustin nodded.

"absolutely. i mean, look at us. we are not heroes." eddie chimed in and adella felt a sense of foreshadowing from his statement but steve, nancy and robin turned to leave so she did, too. "steve? make him pay."

the four walked off after steve gave eddie a nod, taking off down the road. robin looked down at adella who fixed the headphones on her head, her grip on her torch tight as her feet gave a random, nervous skip. they got into a forest, gradually walking to the creel house as they shined their torches around.

"uh... i don't mean to freak anyone out, but i swear we've seen this tree before." robin broke the tense silence.

"that's impossible." nancy denied.

"that would suck, right? if vecna destroyed the world because... 'cause we got lost in the woods?" robin panicked.

"we're not lost, mi amor." adella assured. robin chuckled in uncertainty and started running so adella chased after her.

"robin, adella, hey! watch out for the vines! give mind!" nancy shouted after them. "remember?"

"thank you!" robin and adella called back. "do you think we're lost? that tree looks familiar! so does that one! and that one! ella, we're los-"

"we're not lost! all trees look the same!" adella exclaimed, catching up to her and as robin looked to the side, she saw something. "shit, look!"

"fuck me." robin gasped when she saw the creel house and the pie turned to run back and tell nancy and steve urgently. "hey, guys! you guys! awesome news!"

"amazing!" adella added and steve looked annoyed at their sudden reappearance.

robin panted, "looks like we weren't going the wrong way after all. come on. let's go!"

"okay." steve replied to her excitement, watching as adella and robin sped off again. "ro- slow down! ro- robin!" they walked through the woods and came to a stop, seeing the creel house. they looked at the playground across and saw a faint sparkling light making them smile. "erica."

{816}

pornstache chris evans will attack you