Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Plane Trading System
  Pain, terrifying pain, the pain that the head is about to explode!

  Baili Lina opened her eyes in pain, but was provoked by the tingling sensations in her mind that made her want to bang her head against the wall.

  She sat there, and after a while, the bursting pain eased a little.

  She propped herself up and got up, raising her hands desperately to rub the painful temples on both sides.

  Suddenly, she felt that the light from the outside world was a little dazzling, and she wanted to block the sunlight that came in.

  She was shocked by this cover.

  Her delicate and smooth little fat hands, how black and thin, and scary dry, this?

  "Little Yan'er, Mingyue?"

  She remembered that she had just transferred the royalties she earned from writing novels part-time to Yu'e Bao tonight, and was going to go shopping on a certain treasure with her two best friends.

  But the moment I picked up my mobile phone and tapped the Taobao interface, I only felt that a strong current was passing through my body, and then I completely lost consciousness, and then I woke up like this,
  right, wrong, very wrong! What happened to yourself? In addition to being shocked, Baili Lina quickly swept her eyes around.

  The house in sight is a house made of dilapidated blue bricks, and there are beams made of wood on the roof.

  The glass on the wooden window is still cracked, and it can be seen that the outside is still wrapped in plastic sheeting, and the wind rustled.

  In the entire room, there is only one square table that seems to be newly built, without even paint, and a cabinet that doesn't look very big.

  There is a round mirror on the cabinet, with the word "Happy" in red on the back, and a rattan leather warming pot like the one I saw in the nostalgic items on Taobao.

  If there is anything else in this room, it is the kang head on which she is lying now.

  The kang was covered with army green quilts, which were neatly stacked on top. Look at the slightly red quilts, the red and green of the gods...

  This...

  The moment Baili Lina saw all this, the whole person instantly stunned.

  Suddenly, there was another burst of severe pain in the head, mixed with various pictures like a slideshow.

  Painful , fainted,

  Baili Lina squatted on the ground with her head covered, her whole body twisted into a ball because of the extreme pain.

  These memories that did not belong to her told her that this place was called Dahengguo. In 1964, the place where it was located was a place in the north called Dawan Liushu Village, Fengrun County.

  The original owner's name is also called Baili Lina, a female educated youth from the capital.

  As a result, on the first day of arriving here, Xiao Jiu, who is greedy and cunning from the captain's family, took a fancy to him.

  The original owner has been suffering from a low-grade fever since she went to the countryside, and she didn't come up in one breath as soon as the man arrived here today.

  Baili Lina...

  just... this... this...

  Baili Lina's post-zero mark, a third-year high school student, dressed like this on an educated youth in the 1960s, she couldn't accept it at all.