Chapter 261-FINALE

Chapter 261

  "Daughter-in-law, you're back, looking at your happy face, what outstanding results have you come up with!"

  Li Haomiao watched his daughter-in-law go home happily, and took over the daughter-in-law with a smile. The briefcase in his hand said, "   Husband
  , hurry up and praise me, you know? I'm just amazing!

  I'm going to push the progress of our human civilization."

of.

  This is really impossible to fix in the country, but I also hope that the country can become stronger as soon as possible.

  "What's wrong, daughter-in-law? It makes you happy." The man asked with great interest.

  "But my baby has done a lot of beautiful things, and it makes me feel a little numb!
  But in fact, it's not going to make our circle a sensation for a while!"

  Li Haomiao and Bai Bai Li Lina, a young couple, can be regarded as a sensation here.

  Men don't have any culture, but they do business. He is a good hand, has a good reputation, and has a quick brain, especially this local dialect. He learns faster than their literate ones.

  In less than two years, he built his own business empire, not to mention the daughter-in-law he married.

  It's good to be born in the original, but people concentrate on research, often researching one item after another. Small achievements that can make everyone rich.

  There are many people who are embarrassed. If they knew this at the beginning, it would be better to ask the Baili family to marry Baili Lina before the Baili family came over.

  Everyone came with such a large portion of the family business, but these people are not as good as these two young people who have just come here for two years.

  "Oh, no! No, I can't say it yet, it's a secret! It's a top secret.

  But it's too soon, you'll soon! You'll know soon!

  Your daughter-in-law is amazing, this time it's really
  It's amazing! It's amazing! I feel..."

  Hahaha! Although I don't think I have any real skills, what is the feeling of being called a boss?

  And I'm not alone, at least I'm not familiar with it. Everyone respects me and worships me. I screamed like

  a big guy!

  In fact, this is a small technology after a few decades, and it is the core technology about the engine.

  Baili Lina is a friend in the group With the help of , it was completely cracked by one person alone.

  So this kind of core technology will soon be available in China, and will it be so behind for decades in the future? It
  will also be said that most of the domestic core technology is in this aspect. Are they all bought from abroad?
  At least for this type of engine, Baili can make Yaoyao ahead in China, and any other country.

  It's just that she just reported it there and let him keep it secret, even if it is his husband. I can't say it.

  Although Baili Lina is not clear about the above considerations, Baili Lina knows that she can execute it.

  If there is no such protection in China, Baili Lina knows that she is more and more sharp here. , it's not a good phenomenon.

  So fame is always a double-edged sword.