Chapter 221-230

Chapter 221 Raise your arms.

  Although it is not as strong and efficient as the factory, it is cheaper. After all, labor is equivalent to free these days.

  No matter what era a person is in, if you have no use value, then you are destined to be oppressed or the kind of existence that is powerless to resist.

  Shen Sui stared at these farm tools for several hours, and finally smiled and said nothing.

  No one knew that Shen Sui would actually involve these farm tools, so he gave it to Baili Lina.

  The so-called asking or asking for a little trouble is actually trying to show him himself.

  This Baili Lina really invented these things, which made him really difficult to handle.

  He originally wanted to show his face, but ended up showing his butt, and his prestige in the village seemed to be getting worse and worse.

  He originally wanted to show his face, but ended up showing his butt, and his prestige in the village seemed to be getting worse and worse. would like to marry him.

  When he dreamed back at midnight every day, his heart felt like a chicken's paw scratching.

  Who would have thought that I, Shen Sui, would one day fall into the countryside, and even if I wanted to marry a wife and warm the quilt, I would not be able to do so?
  Yes, this guy really entrusted someone to marry him a wife, but I don't know why, even the foolish wife with a low IQ that he married in his previous life, he actually had an in-law's family in the past few days.

  Of course he didn't have the memory of his previous life, if there were, he would be more annoyed and angry.

  "Our comrade Baili Lina is really a treasure. To be able to invent so many different things, is it a capitalist background? How many?"

  There are many villagers who came to see these farm tools. Appreciation is endless, but there are different voices.
  Who would have thought that the person who said this is actually the second girl Li Ruoruo.

  The surrounding villagers whispered even more, which made the surrounding villagers look even more unsightly. If Li Ruo was still from the Old Li family, why would he fight in the nest and put this Baili Lina to death?

  You said that your family is not harmonious, and it's okay to fight at home. What are you doing in front of the public when you say this?

  Especially these small farm tools are very helpful to everyone, and they also save a lot of money for everyone.

  "Then what do you mean, Li Ruoruo? What do you want me to end

  up with?" Baili Lina smiled half-smiling, it seems that this second girl needs to take care of herself.

  Otherwise, she will have to do bad things to herself sooner or later, but is it really like what those people say?
  Am I going to get out of here? It's not impossible to really leave here, but what about my husband? Are you really going to put my everything together and push it out?

  "I don't know what you should do, I believe you will be judged properly. And you don't want me. I thought I didn't   know

  it was because of you that I made my sister Lan find such a bad husband's family.

How good the character was in the past, but now this one is slick at first glance, the slippery thief is not a good thing, and the conditions of the family are so poor!