Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141 There are opportunities for further study

  "Wait, you two!" Who knew that the two of them were about to leave when the old factory manager Fu came out again. There seems to be such a trace of anxiety and anticipation in his face?

  "Old factory manager, you... what are you using?" Li Haomiao looked a little surprised and thought about it.

  "You came from the countryside, so do you need agricultural tools?

  You can use aged grains in exchange, of course, if you have a particularly good design..."

  Li Haomiao didn't know why the old man said this.

  And does the old man really become an old child when he is old? How can it be so confusing to speak!

  I came out to buy food, not because of something in the village...

  Baili Lina blinked, is this Director Fu an angel sent by God?

  There is also a machinery factory in the county, but...

  "Mr. Fu, I have some design drawings of new farm tools here, are you interested?
  These are handmade without an engine, but they can save the villagers' time for work. A lot of strength."

  In fact, these are very cheap to buy on the trading system, each drawing is only fifty yuan.

  But the painting is extremely detailed, as long as there are enough materials, a fool can do it.

  And there are indeed many materials in the county that cannot be found, and he looks at the factory director Fu.

  "Really? Do you have this kind of farm tool? Can you take a look at it? Don't worry, the old man will compensate you at that time. It will not be hidden, and I will report your credit truthfully."

  Director Fu's eyes widened. Liang, this young couple is really a baby.

  This young man is a ghost and a ghost, and his connections are very broad. The key is that he is enthusiastic about people and does not hide his secrets.

  As for this little daughter-in-law, let alone her impersonal nature, the things in her mind are really the wealth that the whole country needs.

  As far as he has just learned, this little daughter-in-law is the one who donated the medicine to the whole country to treat the epidemic.

  So speaking of their sixth uncle, it's really...

  Baili Lina smiled. : "Serving the people, how can you be compensated? I

  just hope that after these farm tools are ready, you can send a batch to our village for free."

  Well, Baili Lina said this, let the old Fu factory Chang Haha laughed, you are more dead than compensation.

  It's just that this can't be compensated for in your hands, so I really can't say anything.

  Anyway, these peasant brothers lived a hard life. If they really applied online from the village, their village might not even be able to get a piece of farming tools. After all, there are too many peasant brothers in the country.

  "Sure, it depends on your design. If it can be used, it will be easy to use and have production value.

  My old man will sign up your name. My old man can guarantee that the machinery factory here is ours. The largest and the best in the whole province."

  But he didn't dare to say that his factory was the best in the country.

  The best and most sophisticated factories in the country are still in the south. After all, the north...