Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 When you encounter some bad luck, everyone beat gongs and drums to celebrate
  . Yao Yeliu, who was in the dark, clenched her fists fiercely. Unconsciously, she felt a tingling in her palm.

  Obviously because of her extreme patience and resentment, she had nowhere to vent, and her nails had pierced her heart.

  Yes, it had something to do with her just now. She encouraged Li Ruoruo to go to trouble with Baili Lina.

  She is very suspicious of Baili Lina now, she doesn't want to have a traveler in this world.

  If so, don't blame her for being ruthless. Since I'm here, I'm the doomed heroine here. I'll kill anyone who gets in my way.

  But these two girls are indeed a headache, but who would have thought that the heroine of this rebirth text would be so stupid!
  And what about the goddamn heroine halo? Did Li Ruoruo, the goddamn heroine, disappear because of my arrival?
  But if the halo of this heroine disappears, it should be on my transmigration girl, right? But I don't think I'm lucky!

  What a damn luck I am, the Baili Lina people haven't blown up this stupid heroine Li Ruoruo.

  She hadn't had time to operate, so the reputation of Baili Lina stinks among the villagers.

  This old lady Mo came out, not only to relieve Baili Lina.

  I also scolded this Li Ruoruo, I am afraid that Li Ruoruo, who loves to hold grudges, has already held a grudge against me now, right?

  Why doesn't this damned old lady Mo still stop at such an old age?

  No wonder you're a widowed life, and the fuck is too much!

  First, take Zhong Yueming, a stupid local tyrant, and take him to your place.

  After I ruined my good thing again, I tell you, I will not let you go!
  And Baili Lina, what if you live, you are destined to be my stepping stone.

  It's just that this damn, stupid Li Ruoruo, how could he be so cowardly when he saw this dead old woman.

  In the past, there was still such a stupid energy, but why is this stupid energy gone today?

  Yao Yeliu never dreamed that she was hiding in the dark, and the hideous look of the poking completely fell into Baili Lina's eyes.

  Baili Lina curled her lips and sneered: Yao Yeliu, are you going to harm me after you have killed the original owner? Do you think I'm a soft persimmon like her?

  I don't care what happened to you? When your meal is in my hands, I will never forgive you.

  Putting on the invisibility cloak directly, he walked silently in front of Yao Yeliu.

  Yao Yeliu felt that something was wrong. There was no one in front of her, but why did she suddenly feel so cold and dangerous. What about breath?

  Sure enough, the next moment, Yao Yeliu felt a cold mist coming towards her.

  The unbearable pain made her roll on the ground uncontrollably, making a very painful sound from her mouth.

  "Help me, help me! Who will help me?"

  Not only was she in severe pain all over her body, but she felt her heart aching like a needle stick, and it seemed as if her internal organs had been punched hundreds of times.

  It's a pity that Baili Lina deliberately used a small spell given by the person in the cultivation world at this time, and no one would find Yao Yeliu different now.