Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 In the name of purchasing,
  especially the old lady is getting older, if this is going to be sloppy and rolling, it will increase the blood, what is going to happen, these uncles even took his father to death him Not possible.

  What's more, Li Haomiao will find a way to take care of grandma's mood without the above scruples!
  Although the old lady said that it was rare for her sixth son to live with her sixth son, Li Haomiao was the most rare of these grandchildren.

  Who makes Li Haomiao the most handsome, the most important thing is that he still looks like his grandmother's father when he was young.

  In addition, he has a good mouth, and he will make grandma happy the most. This is mentioned from childhood to grandma, as long as he can take it out, it will be cheaper for him. [space]
  "You brat, that is filial piety.

  Your mother made it so, and you still speak for her.

  Grandma told you that when this old man is married, he has to protect his married wife.

  Otherwise, this mother-in-law will be wronged every day, and she will feel aggrieved in her heart. No matter how tired she is, her body will be affected.

  If one day I leave you, and then leave your children, you will regret it for the rest of your life!"

  Baili Li When Na heard her grandmother say this, she couldn't be moved, no matter if it was true or not, but when grandma could say these words, this granddaughter-in-law was not unenthusiastic.

  In fact, when a girl is single and married into a big family, why didn't she think about having a good relationship with everyone at first, especially her parents-in-law.

  Not a single girl who married into this family came here to fight, or to drag a man away from her parents.

  It's just that the girl gets along with this family with a sincere heart and doesn't care about everything, but there are many people who regard the girl as an absolutely useless fool!

  Girls take a step back, they take a step further, and if they don't want to step back, they will accuse them, as if a girl can only obey after marrying into their family, otherwise, no matter what you do, it will be wrong!
  "Grandma, you, you are talking to my daughter-in-law, but to be honest, my daughter-in-law is very good, she is sensible and well-behaved, but her body is not good.

  I originally wanted my daughter-in-law to do nothing. Give me a good body for two years and give birth to a fat baby, but my daughter-in-law does not agree, for fear that I will be too tired to work outside, so I must share

  it with me. This is accounting, but it is quite difficult to test, if not If my daughter-in-law worked so hard, she wouldn't be the accountant in the village! It's
  just that people are not as good as gods, and there are many things that really don't mean that my daughter-in-law can live well if she wants to! "

  Li Haomiao pretended to be moved to tears by what his grandmother said. This head is still drooping, like a big, depressed dog!
  And in an instant, Kung Fu Baili Lina also understood what was going on?

  In the end, this is a relative from another generation. This mother-in-law basically regards her daughter-in-law as an enemy, but she loves her grandson and grandson-in-law in her heart.

  Especially when Grandma Li knew that Baili Lina had made such a great contribution and saved so many people in the country, even her sixth son had a light on her face.

  When the future career will be smoother, the old lady loves Wu and Wu even more.

  Speaking of this state of mind, this old lady is much higher than this mother-in-law, although the old lady is fifteen or sixteen years older than her mother-in-law. But this state of mind and vision really has nothing to do with age.