Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171 Dazzling?
  "And my daughter-in-law, I'll tell you about this old bastard. If you encounter other things in the village later, you have to be more careful...

  And there are many places where you don't go, I'll tell you... ..."

  Baili Lina was stunned before she could hear what the man said, and even grabbed the words rudely.

  Fortunately, I know that the voice should not be too high, so as not to attract the attention of the arrogant guy outside who wants to invade.

  : "No way, Brother Jiu!! You said that this old Wang is only thirty-seven? Is

  thirty-seven so old? Is it all like this? How do you feel...how do you feel!!!"

  At twenty Thirty-seven in the first century still looked like a young man, and even at forty-seven, he didn't look like an old man!
  That's it... this... this
  "This is absolutely right, Xiao Jiu still has a good memory, although this old bastard has been scolded by everyone.

  In fact, he is only thirty-seven years old, okay, here we are. The argument is that he is thirty-eight.

  And I see that this old bastard is cheating and cheating when he goes to work. His body is very good. It

  is no problem to live him in his seventies or eighties, so I pity him. My daughter.

  Reincarnating into this kind of family is really a bloody mildew!" Li's fourth brother's affirmation gave Baili Lina a reassurance.

  "It turns out that the old man's daughters are indeed pitiful, and I think his wife should be even more pitiful!   Hey

  ! But so what? Who can we control?"

】The teaching method did not let these two men find out what?
  "Little Jiu's daughter-in-law, you remember that it's not that the whole family does not enter the family, and that Wang Lao Ling's mother-in-law is not a good thing!
  Otherwise, the father would force his daughter to do that kind of thing, and the mother would have to fight with the old man desperately even if he died.

  You have been with us for a short time. I don't know that this little Wangzhuang, which is ten miles away from us, also happened a few years ago!

  That father is really for stuttering, he can do anything, and he really doesn't treat his daughter like a human being!
  Forcing her daughter to sell it and selling her to a family that looks like a fire pit at first glance will definitely not pass the kind of people who will be beaten to death with three heads and two cubs.

  In the end, this mother-in-law quit, knowing that she couldn't control her, so he took the kitchen knife and killed the old thing! Baili Lina was immediately surprised, "

  I just slaughtered it with a kitchen knife. This is cruel enough, and this mother loves her daughter too deeply. This is the real mother!"

  It's just that those daughters won't be forced by his grandparents? "

  "The old man in that house is already dead. I haven't finished what I said just now, so you interrupted me!" "

  Brother Li said with a smile: "How about this old lady is cruel enough, can she do anything for her daughter?" She also hacked her mother-in-law to death.

  And the man in his family is still the only child, although there are eight sisters on it. "

  That's true, but this mother hacked her father and grandmother to death. Although those girls can marry freely, it is estimated that this rumor is enough!"
  But if you think about it, it will not be worse than the previous situation!