Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Some women still run after giving birth
  "That's alright, but you have to be careful.

  I think no matter what we do, we should leave some leeway for ourselves.

  Don't be too shallow, we don't have any hands . If you are short of money, in order to get that money, it is not good to make those people miserable.

  Don't be tempted by many people. You only think that those people have never hurt us and we should not hurt them.

  Ten years in Hedong, ten years in Hexi I think, those powerful people may suffer for a while.

  But as long as they have the ability, they will always be able to turn around in the future, and a temporary Mercury retrograde is nothing!"

  Men have said this, what else can Baili Lina say? I can only tell men like this, hoping that men can understand.

  Baili Lina doesn't know what will happen to those unlucky people now, but she does.

  If she was in the most difficult and unfortunate time, who would step on her.

  Then Baili Lina will remember him for the rest of his life. If there is a suitable opportunity in the future, then...

  there will be a kind of repayment, a revenge for revenge.

  "You little girl, it's rare for you to be so transparent.

  I'm gone, don't worry, we'll have a lifetime.

  I'll never bring disaster to the future because of the small profit I realize now!"

  Li Haomiao chuckled lightly Fortunately, my daughter-in-law is neither too stupid nor stupid.

  Baili Lina waved her hand: "By the way, I'm so bored at home. How about

  I go to the county town with you, I'll go shopping in the county town.

  Then, see what our family lacks, I'll buy some."

  "You go . What are you doing in the county seat? The county seat is in chaos now, so you can stay at home honestly." Li Haomiao looked embarrassed, such a person, more than Hua Jiao's daughter-in-law, really didn't want her to meet anyone.

  "Why? Why don't you worry about what I'm doing...

  I'm all yours. Besides, I can't run away no matter what!"

  Baili Lina didn't know what was going on, but she suddenly felt it. The man seemed to be afraid of her running away.

  Thinking of this, she immediately went black...

  "Daughter-in-law! Don't say it so nicely!

  There are some women in this world, let alone slept with a man.

  Even if they gave birth to a baby with a man, they should still run. Run!
  But, what I worry about is not that you will run away. After all, I believe that in this world you will not meet a man who treats you better and better than me.

  What I worry about is that the streets are not very peaceful recently . , especially if you look so handsome, don't be molested by some second-rate idiot.

  If you want to go out, it will be in two days. If you are really bored, you can go shopping in the town, but be careful!"

  Li Haomiao originally thought that no matter what he did, he would not Let his daughter-in-law go out, but thinking that this person has long legs, he can't tie him up.