Chapter 201-210

Chapter 201 People are in a hurry, what can't be done?
  "Everyone is a part-time worker, who is more noble than the other, but my part-time job is at home, I just write some web articles on the website, and you are engaged in industrial work."

  Li Yating smiled at Xixi.

  When Baili Lina, who was doing the accounting, opened the live broadcast, she saw exactly the scene in front of her.

  For some unknown reason, Baili Lina finally scolded these words involuntarily.

  [My husband is a scumbag] This self-righteous fool...

  Although this person is very annoying, he often makes everyone. Disgusted, but I have to say that this one has joined.

  It makes people feel that this life is also a little more colorful. After all, there are not only good people in this world, right?

  There is also this kind of self-righteous villain who has nothing to do.

  "But what are you talking about my skin?" Li Yating's involuntary expression was definitely enough to touch the smooth, unwanted skin on her face.

  Oops, allow me to be smug!

  It made the little friends in the group feel cold, so this middle-aged woman actually still has a childlike innocence.

  Although he is frustrated by life, he still has a kind heart and a childlike innocence. This is extremely difficult!

  [Second Ancestor of Cannon Fodder]: "Don't mention it, I think this one is called Li Yating, and it's quite funny! This person is stupid, but he obviously feels that he is quite kind!"

  [My husband is a scumbag]: " Why don't I feel that Li Yating is kind, you don't see her like this, are you deliberately arousing people's envy, jealousy and hatred?

  Isn't this a very stupid way? That is, I won't remember, she is so stupid to go outside If you show off, you might cause some trouble!
  Hey, yes, I received the jade pendant, I don't think I got any benefit, could it be that Li Yating got this benefit?"

  [The Second Ancestor of Cannon Fodder]: "If this is the case, it can only be said that you are very unlucky.

  You say you, these two pieces of things that our group of friends gave you are exactly the same, but what they take away is that they are very good to themselves. It's good, but what you left behind is not so good...

  But it's impossible to say that it's impossible to give you a jade pendant for nothing. It's good and bad. It's nothing to remember, let alone us. I can't control which piece you give to you, the so-called neighbor!"

  [My husband is a scumbag] When I was about to say something, I heard what Li Yating said again, and I wanted to bite her silver teeth into
  small pieces . The appearance is getting more and more anxious, the stars in the eyes flash, the group friends can't help but think of two words, naughty

  I am I just want to make you jealous, I just want to make you jealous I don't look like that!

  "It's easy to get better, just throw money into it.

  You don't know, I made 20,000 yuan last month! I
  heard that some white-collar managers can't earn as much as me. And I earned it. I also did all the housework, and I took good care of the children.

  Of course, since I made money, why should I feel wronged? Just this time, I directly spent 10,000 yuan to buy skin care products. You see ?

  My skin is very good, why don't you try to spend more money."