Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Why?

  This is not a secret. Since the men of several families know about it, they will naturally understand as their wives.

  Although these people have different thoughts, they still hold their breath to help with the little things they can do.

  What can they say about the dowry given by the daughter-in-law? Who told them that when they got married, apart from wearing new clothes bought by their in-laws, they really brought someone naked!

  At the beginning of the betrothal gift, the in-law's family also gave the betrothal gift, either money or food, but weren't those all detained by the mother's family?
  It's just that Sister Li is in a bad mood. Look at Xiao Jiu, she can buy a Xiaoyang car as soon as she gets married.

  People can still get a house and marry a good daughter-in-law! Even if the educated youth has a bad reputation, he is still ill.

  Fine! Xiao Jiu has always been a good man, and if he can't take advantage of it, how could he marry that ill female educated youth?
  It's just that everyone is a woman fighting for their lives, why is it so different? When I was young, my mother-in-law was angry and beat her husband.

  She lives under her mother-in-law's eyes every day. Now that she is at this age, is she still being beaten by her husband because of her mother-in-law's anger, and almost never let her take a breath to be able to be her own boss?

  Wait, what do you say that you can be the master of the family after breaking up the family, that's bullshit.

  When the eldest one wants to hang out with his mother-in-law for the rest of his life, how could it be possible for you to be in charge? Now there are many mother-in-laws who are in good health.

  The daughter-in-law is dead here, and she is still alive!
  Not to mention, as long as you live together, a filial piety will hold you down under his nose, what can you do?
  When Li Ruoruo learned that Ninth Uncle was about to move out and successfully bought a house, he was angry and vomited blood!

  But there was nothing she could do. Her parents warned her sternly that if she went outside to talk nonsense again, she would be half-killed.

  Then marry her to this next-door village, the old bachelor in his fifties who killed several wives.

  If it's really scaring, it's fine, but she knows that her parents really want to give up on her, and she can definitely do such a thing!
  She also has a younger brother, but her parents don't have much money or ability. It is impossible for her grandparents to help her to marry a daughter-in-law, so she wants to sell girls.

  Just for what reason, Baili Lina did nothing and lay down in the room to sleep.

  And their family helped to exchange food for the watch.

  They have to help them decorate and tidy up, which is really maddening.

  ......

  When it was reported that the old Li family had exchanged food for the house where the concubine was hanged, the villagers really didn't respond.

  They also thought that Xiao Jiuzi, an ignorant and incompetent slack, was finally kicked out by his parents after he got married.

  Otherwise, why did he not show up when he bought the house for him, and the brothers and sisters in law were in full swing to help clean up the house?
  But to be honest, this house is really good. It was originally a brick house. It is said that the beams were all mahogany.