Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31: Cultivation and cute request
  "Mother, this Liu Guoxiang is not a thing. When I came up, I asked my daughter-in-law for no pain, and said that we bought that house and hanged people.

  That house has indeed killed people, but using Did she say that?
  This bitch has such a bad heart, no wonder no man wants it."

  "What? Liu Guoxiang, this stubborn shoe, dares to arrange us like this? You finally married a daughter-in-law, and she dared to make trouble. ?" Aunt Li was instantly blown away.

  "Isn't that the case, but mother, you said that I can't care about a girl. If this is a man, I'll beat him up in the morning.

  This is not my work in this county is almost finished, I'm a little bit worried. Don't worry, my daughter-in-law is at home!

  What should I do if my daughter-in-law wants to work in the field and is bullied to death by her?"

  Li Haomiao drooped his head and seemed very distressed.

  She didn't seem to notice that Aunt Li went out quietly.

  After a while, the water boiled, and he definitely worked hard enough to bring two buckets of cold and one hot water for his daughter-in-law back.

  "Daughter-in-law, wash it well, this is hot water, and this is cold water, you can mix it yourself!"

  Baili Lina looked at the big bucket of cold water and a big bucket of hot water that the man brought, plus the big wooden bucket next to it. Bathtub...

  "Come on, don't be stunned, why do you want me to help you?"

  As soon as Li Haomiao said these airy words, Bellina immediately reacted and pushed him out and plugged in the door.

  Li Haomiao......

  I tmd is this marrying a daughter-in-law? Don't you marry an ancestor and come back?
  Really pissed me off.

  Baili Lina, what you are waiting for, everyone has become my daughter-in-law, do you think you can run away?

  But Baili Lina didn't care what he thought, she just pulled the curtains, opened the transaction system, found the cheapest five-dollar plastic tubs, and placed an order for two.

  Bath towels and towels can't be bought the worst, and it cost another 20 to place an order.

  After searching for a while, I found a body wash and shampoo that is said to be non-foaming and fragrance-free.

  This one is a bit more expensive, and the two cost fifty, but thinking of the particularity of this era, Baili Lina gritted her teeth and clicked to buy.

  She just started taking a shower. She mixed cold water and hot water in a small basin before she started shampooing her hair. Oh my god, just after I put a little shampoo on my hair, the water turned black.

  Baili Lina's face was darkened, and after washing it twice, the head was cleaned, and the water looked a little clearer.

  Then I rubbed my body with the water I used to wash my hair and put it aside.

  Only after rubbing and rubbing it in the big basin and washing all the water black, Baili Lina didn't feel that her body was very clean.

  Poor original owner, how many crimes have you suffered since you arrived in this countryside!

  Don't even dare to take a shower, okay! Baili Lina didn't dare to go to the river to take a bath, besides, can you wash it in the bath there?
  Finally finished washing and drying her hair, and Baili Lina put everything that should be put away.