Chapter 191-200

Chapter 191 I want to leave
  [Tian Xiaoe Reborn]: "I think, I want to leave here, I dream of leaving here every day, but where do I leave here? I'm just a woman with little feet, and I don't know anything I understand." I was still a little reluctant to let go, but I didn't want to have those experiences anymore.

  [I'm picking up trash in Interstellar]: "I think you should be able to leave if you want to.

  We can also help you, but I don't know what you think in your heart. I'm worried that you can't bear that man in your heart.

  It's just that you Are you reluctant to Heiwa or Bai Xiaowen? Anyway, I personally think that Bai Xiaowen is a good person."

  After [Tian Xiaoe Rebirth] came to the group, there was a very enthusiastic friend who brought the book Bailuyuan to the group. Sent a copy to everyone in the group.

  That feeling is just...

  [Tian Xiaoe Reborn]: "I don't know, I thought the person I loved was Heiwa, but now I'm very disappointed in Heiwa, especially since I was killed by his father.

  Of course I There is something very wrong, although I was forced, but some things are really like what you said, wrong is wrong, although I think it is not wrong for me to fight bravely!"

  [60 Cannon Fodder Baili Lina]: "I don't think it's wrong for you to fight. You were forced to marry that 70-year-old man.

  Why should you follow the words of your parents? The old man takes a bath and uses Yin to replenish Yang. It's like...

  Although it's superstition, this kind of psychology is really vicious and really outrageous.

  Although it was like that in your time, I read that book at the time, It is said that a young daughter-in-law hanged herself the day after she got married.

  Must the parents force their daughter into this way?

  I think you should fight if you should fight, but you are just a girl who really can't fight against the whole society and the whole system, so I think you might as well let yourself survive.

  But I don't think Bailuyuan is very good. You should leave and go to that kind of big place.

  It's like Beiping, like a magic capital, or Yangcheng, you are so beautiful, and everyone will definitely help, I think it will be possible. "

  "Little sister-in-law, let me unload it for you. Do you put all the firewood here?" "

  The two of them have already come to Baili Lina's house
  ." Yes, just pile it up here, but you don't need it, you can rest for a while, I can finish this work in a while, but these It's really good, it's really sweet, the key is the price... it's

  cheap..."

  Baili Lina was telling the truth, she only spent two cents to buy a lot of firewood.

  Although it's all waste, But who would have thought how the waste was used by Baili Lina?

  Several small wastes of red rosewood have been found. Although they were scorched, they can still be found after careful polishing.

  Although he is very small, he can be sold for hundreds of dollars on the system. "

  Little sister-in-law, why are you being polite to me? Don't you just live like this? And I'd love to be with you, I like literate people! "

  It's no use for Baili Lina to refuse, Zhang girl has already helped Baili Lina to work.

  Of course, this is not much work. If she can't refuse Baili Lina, she decides to give Zhang girl a good work for her just invented. The sweet potato couscous is now.