Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 Pretending to be sick and fighting green tea

  [Cultivation of Heavenly Spirit Root Cannon Fodder]: "I don't understand this very well, and I can't be completely sure.

  In ancient times, there were indeed all kinds of rare spiritual roots.

  But there are exercises that can be practiced. Very few, but as long as you find the right way, they are very powerful in a certain aspect. This kind of cultivation can also be practiced!
  So, you can use more of the elixir that I gave you to repair your consciousness. Growth.

  This is also your spiritual root. Although it is not very useful, your memory will be much better than ordinary people in the future, and you will never forget it when you are the most powerful!

  And after my careful observation, you are considered a wood type. Linggen, but the aptitude is too poor.

  We are like 20% or 30% here, they are almost useless, they are the lowest grade. And your spiritual root aptitude is only 10% at most.

  Just like you, in our cultivation world, even if the resources are Rich is also the kind that cannot build a foundation for life. Not to

  mention that your interface doesn't even have aura."

  [Sixty Cannon Fodder Baili Lina]: "Dear, why don't you lie to me?

  Give me a little Hope, and then gave me the feeling of falling into hell again, so cruel! Woohoo..."

  It's not true, I feel really aggrieved, this eldest sister, do you want to abuse me like this?

  If you are so rude, will you have no friends? But okay okay, I am the kindest person, I don't care about you.

  [Cultivation of Heavenly Spirit Root Cannon Fodder]: "Sorry, I, who has been in seclusion and practice for a long time, can't comfort your young mind! It's

  also my fault for the habit of going straight all the time. I also know my character, in fact, my friend It 's very rare.

  If I give you such a jade pendant carved from wood-type spirit stones, I will apologize to you.

  It may be good for you to wear it for a long time. Remember not to use it!

  Your body can't take it! "

  Speaking of that, Baili Lina received an exclusive red envelope from this man.

  The jade pendant was green and dripping, and it seemed that there was living water flowing through it. Baili Lina didn't know what a dragon stone seed was, but she felt that the quality was better than that of a dragon. The stone seed is even better!

  Not to mention that the koi carved on it seems to be alive, Baili Lina had to marvel at the magic work of the comprehension world.

  Very carefully found a long rope to tie this Hang it around your neck. Be careful with this, it won't be fun if someone   steals

  it, after all, it's not allowed to wear jewelry in this era.

, This jade pendant is so beautiful, I feel very comfortable wearing it on my neck.

  Also, don't say that you have no friends because you are too straight or because of what you are doing. Those who leave you just because you tell the truth, it means that they are not your true friends and it is just right to leave.

  This friend is not too expensive. Only those who truly care about you are called friends, while others can only be called playmates.

  In other words, they are called wine and meat friends, those who should be desperately away from them originally. "