Chapter 241-250

Chapter 241
  [The Second Ancestor of Cannon Fodder] "The interfaces we both are in are similar, so why do you think I will give you gold bars for nothing?
  Gold bars are equal to cash!

  You ask people for money when you open your mouth, do you think you are okay with this? ?"

  [My husband is a scumbag] "Can I just take it from you? I promise to pay it back, okay?"

  [Second Cannon Fodder] "To be honest, I don't believe in your character. It is indeed rich.

  There is also money, but I only want to give those people who recognize their character, and you don't recognize your character.

  And what happened to you? You never say anything? Half of it, always hide your eyes!

  Even if we really say it, we still doubt the authenticity of this matter?
  It is love to lend you this money, and it is duty not to lend you, but what do you think you have with me?"

  [Sixty Cannon Fodder Baili Lina]: "Sneak peek..." I have nothing to do with borrowing money...

  I seem to have done this before, and I took a lot of advantage of everyone.

  So my luck is also very good, I was not rejected by everyone, and I was not rejected by everyone.

  In fact, the poorest should be me, in this era.

  [My husband is a scumbag] "Why do you borrow some gold bars when you are so rich? My family has really had a serious accident.

  Your gold bars are like a dollar or two to you, what ? Can't count? Why won't you help me?"

  [Second ancestor of cannon fodder] "I don't even bother to ask what happened to your family, don't come to me in the future, you will be annoying when you see you

  ! Don't you think your clown's behavior is ridiculous?"

  [Sixty Cannon Fodder Baili Lina] "I also suspect that our [my husband is a scumbag] 】Ah, it should be cheating money again?
  If she doesn't give it at that time, what can we do with her.

  Or she said it was for exchange, and she said that the other party gave it to her.

  The owner of the group has a lot of time to deal with, could it be because of a gold bar or two? To do justice? I don't think so, do I? "

  [Cannon Fodder Second Ancestor]" That's how it is, just like our company's employees, if anyone borrows one or two hundred yuan from someone.

  It seems that it is not suitable for you not to lend him, but there is a kind of person who lends money to you.

  He never takes it back. Although the money is very little, it makes you feel sick.

  The key is that kind of people will even laugh at you for being stupid and having more money behind your back.

  You've been tricked by me again. You're too embarrassed to ask for such a little money, right?
  Even if you are really cheeky and you ask for money, I don't admit it, what can you do to me? "

  [My husband is a scumbag] "You guys are going too far, something really happened to my family."

  My daughter was framed for some unknown reason this time, so she went to the village next door.

  In fact, my daughter really wanted to borrow books without doing anything, but was blocked by the old ladies.

  I just said that my daughter was a burglary, and that they lost 200,000 yuan in their house. The key is that they are still decorating the villa in the past two days. "