Chapter 211-220

Chapter 211 I won the marriage game

  "Brother Ninth, I won't interfere in the affairs of the Li family, you just need to think clearly about everything.

  As long as the girl doesn't object, don't blame you at that time, after all Marriage is like gambling, who knows what will happen in the future?"

  "Yes, daughter-in-law, you are right, marriage is like gambling, so do you think being with me is a win?"

  Li Haomiao suddenly He closed the door for a while, and when he said this, Baili Lina suddenly felt a little blush.

  He looked slightly stunned and then smiled: "Yes, yes, I'm very lucky, I won this game, so brother Jiu, did you also win?"

  "Nonsense daughter-in-law married you to my house and I won. , I know that you are the best woman in the world and the rarest woman in the world!"

  Li Haomiao said sweet words, no woman seemed to be able to resist.

  The only difference is whether he wants to say it or not.

  "That's right, Brother Jiu, we are both very happy, so we also hope that those around us, especially the poorer relatives, will be happy.

  Then Li Ruolan is indeed quite pitiful, but I also understand what you said about your mother. , I don't want to see your mother's power anymore.

  So I don't dare to meddle in my own business. You can handle everything. I feel it. No matter what you do, your mother will never treat you!
  And what about me? , Even if I did nothing wrong, as long as I did something that made your mother unhappy, she would attack me in various ways.

  Because I am a junior and a daughter-in-law, it seems that no matter what I do, it is wrong. , so I'd better just hide far away."

  Baili Lina smiled at Li Haomiao, carefully took the man's hand, and continued to walk in.

  "But if that kid comes to our house as a guest, or if I invite him to our house, for an occasional meal or something, it should be fine, but don't think about it too much,"

  When Baili Lina said this, she looked at the man's eyes with some doubts, and even when her hands became more and more hard, she explained again.

  "Of course you have to feel inconvenient, and I'm not familiar with your niece now!

  I don't know if there is such an opportunity.

  You know, I'm not very good at dealing with interpersonal relationships, and it's not easy. It's very familiar with you and one person."

  Baili Lina is telling the truth, the family she lived in in her previous life was very depressing, and every day is really only work except studying, and there is really no chance to make many friends. She doesn't understand these things outside.

  It's like a skill class where you can mix with anyone if you want. Although Baili Lina is envious, she also knows that this is not something you can get by envy.

  "Of course, I haven't had so many things yet. I think my mother still understands this.

  As long as we don't openly confront her, protect this girl, and let this girl live with us.

  Yes . I don't know if this girl can understand my painstaking efforts to find her a husband who doesn't seem to be very good."

  Li Haomiao laughed a little, and suddenly thought of something

  , "Actually, daughter-in-law, you should be better than me. You don't like our Li family even more!" He said with certainty that

  Baili Lina was noncommittal, and he secretly hooked the man with his little finger.