Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 The more serious

  [Dark Night Cannon Fodder Substitute]: "That's it!   @
  [60 Cannon Fodder Baili Lina] Let me tell you, you are a single girl at such a young age.

In addition, the interstellar person tried to help you leave this country.

  But what if you go abroad, do you think that abroad is a pure land?

  I tell you absolutely not, this country is relatively quiet. It's very safe. When you go abroad, you may encounter various accidents at any time. At that time, the sky should not be called the earth.

  Believe me, our life is not a novel. The real world is crueler and darker than you think. More.

  You are just an ordinary girl, neither age nor mental and physical mature enough.

  You really can't adapt to this society alone, and you feel that it is very painful for your mother-in-law to deal with this in the countryside.

  But you But I know that if you are in the city, your life will be more difficult, and it will even make you feel that you can't live!
  And I think your man is okay, basically still protecting you, so give him a chance [

  Cannon Fodder Second Ancestor]: "I'm a man, let me just say something, I think what you said upstairs is really right, so Baili Lina, you have to think about it.

  Even in this era, it is very chaotic abroad . Yes, especially discriminating against a girl like you who came from the mainland.

  You don’t know anything or you are alone, don’t say you have money or supplies.

  Let me tell you, if you don’t have anything, it’s possible You will live longer. If people find that you have money or resources, you will die faster.

  You are such a young girl, going outside is like a child walking down the street with a golden baby Come on, do you think you'll be fine?
  I think your man has done enough for you, give him a chance!

  I believe he will handle it well, and his relationship with his mother and you, I think he handled it well this time! "

  [Nine Zero Gold Prayer Girl]: "Yes, yes, I also agree with the point of view upstairs."

  But Baili Lina, I think since we are in a coma, we will be in a coma for a few more days.

  You have to teach your mother-in-law a full lesson, otherwise I'm sure your mother-in-law will jump up and find you unhappy.

  Can a person live without food for seven days? You wake up on the sixth day, I think you are in a coma.

  They must have given you nutrient solution, so your body will be fine for the time being. [

  Second Ancestor of Cannon Fodder]: "You are cruel enough upstairs, but Baili Lina, stay in a coma for a while to see what the man thinks of you."

  If he really wants to give up treatment for you, then if you leave, I will support you, and I will also help you at that time!
  It's really tough outside, but it shouldn't be that hard to have all of us give you ideas.

  It's just that you have to be obedient, and you have to live broadcast every aspect of your life to everyone from time to time.

  , of course, we don't look at the privacy aspect, we are not that kind of person, not that kind of pervert! "

  As this one said, the laughter from all the group members was swept across the screen.

  But Baili Lina cried like lasagna." "Did you make a mistake?" People are so sad and you are still like this. What's so funny? There's also that [Cannon Fodder Second Ancestor] that you've gone too far
  and you're going to let you talk about the good or bad!
  [Cultivation of Heavenly Spirit Root Cannon Fodder]: "Hahaha! No, no, we are not laughing at you, we are laughing at [The Second Ancestor of Cannon Fodder].