Chapter 251-260

Chapter 251
  Li Haomiao saw his daughter-in-law's admiration for him, and smiled bitterly, "You stupid and heartless woman, do you know what you gave up?"

  That man will be famous in the future and enjoy a good reputation International big shot!

  I don't know if you will regret marrying in the future. Even if I have achievements in the future, I am a world apart from that guy.

  After all, I am just a man from a peasant background, and there is an extremely powerful family behind him supporting him.

  Not to mention that he himself is extremely good in every way.

  "I'm not stupid. I think I'm the smartest woman in the world. Otherwise, how could I marry you?"

  Baili Lina leaned gently against her as if she could see what a man was thinking. on the man.

  But his hands were not idle, his mouth was not idle and he was still eating, and his voice was a little unclear.

  "Ninth brother, let me tell you, the richest and most powerful man in the world, will this woman be happy when she gets married?
  I don't think so, maybe such a man may not really cherish women!

  Even if it's just two The family is equal, and the two are equal, but the woman may not be happy!

  I think it is the best for two people to love each other and cherish each other.

  Just like we both care about each other's suitability for each other, and their kind Even if they are really well-matched, but maybe what's going on!
  Just like my father and mother, they seem to be in love on the surface, but in fact, my father has several concubines, and there are countless others outside. Woman!
  And my mother looks graceful and luxurious on the surface, but in fact, only she knows the pain in her heart!"

  "You girl is getting more and more shameless, you can say these words, don't be heard, now is not the time to talk about love and love!
  But like these big family men, there is no real Are you just guarding your wife for a lifetime and keeping yourself clean?"

  Decades later, those people finally talk about love in various ways, but marriage is extremely fragile!

  Even if he's not a top rich man, he doesn't restrain himself very much, and he often goes out to cheat and engage in extramarital affairs!

  And now, although no one dares to say love, and even the couple do not dare to hold hands in the street, they can almost live a lifetime.

  Although occasionally noisy, and even occasionally hands-on.

  Think what's so bad about the 60s and 70s? In addition to the lack of materials, people's sense of happiness is very strong.

  Especially in the aspect of marriage, if anyone really betrays the marriage, it will really be pointed out by Wanfu.

  So to say that this marriage is the most solid, isn't it the era that brings the deepest sense of happiness?

  The most severe punishment for cheating is the greatest guarantee for marriage.

  In the 21st century, it is said that cheating is not illegal, nor is it illegal for a man to raise a third child.

  Of course, if this woman goes out and breaks her shoes. And many men are afraid of not being able to marry a daughter-in-law again, but don't they just endure the green hat and dare not attack? Not to mention punishment.

  It's just a little bit better, and in the end I couldn't hold it any longer, but didn't it mean that I was killed?

  "Didn't they say this at home? I'm honest when I'm outside!"