Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181 Is it just a beautiful fantasy?

  Grandma Mo laughed and scolded, but her expression seemed to return to a long, long time ago.

  It seems that I also had such a happy moment back then, but it was a pity for this damn war.

  Fortunately, the state has taken care of me, no matter it is money or care, but what I want is still...

  Forget it, people are satisfied.

  "Look at Grandma Mo, these two people are so tired of looking at them!"

  Grandma Mo, who was weak, was carefully lifted up and fed Zhong Yueming who was drinking broth. For some reason, he felt a little uncomfortable.

  "Yeah, the relationship between the young couple is really good. I hope the relationship between the young couple will continue to be good!" Grandma Mo smiled very kindly.

  It's already very late outside, but the rare thing is that the moon has come out, and the bright stars in the sky suddenly break through the dark clouds and shine brightly in the entire starry sky.

  This beautiful scene made Grandma Mo a little stunned.

  Zhong Yueming's mood at the moment felt older than that of Grandma Mo: "Yes, yes, if Li Haomiao dares to treat her badly, I will kill him alive!"

  There was a hint of viciousness in his tone.

  At this time, this sentence is the real thought of Zhong Yueming, after all, in her opinion.

  Baili Lina has a life-saving grace for her. Since she has a life-saving grace, she will desperately protect her savior.

  "Ninth brother, do you think there seems to be something wrong with Zhong Yueming?"

  Baili Lina, who was lying on Li Haomiao's arm, was drowsy, but she still couldn't help asking.

  "Zhong Yueming's woman is still Zhong Yueming, but it's normal for people to change. After all, she's gone through so much!

  What about you? Forget it, I won't talk about it!"

  Li Haomiao reluctantly patted his daughter-in-law, who had become pale and tender, soft little hands.

  "Sleep! Daughter-in-law, as long as you know your man, I will protect you well, that's all..."

  No matter if the woman Zhong Yueming is an outsider who was invaded by outsiders, or herself, this woman is very evil. Come on, that's it...

  After all, this woman's origin and everything about this woman...

  And just looking at the woman's eyes, he knew that it seemed that this woman should be related to him and his niece.

  But if that's the case, what does what I'm going through right now mean?

  Is this place I live in real or a fantasy?
  Could it be that my wife and I are so happy that no matter how hard I try, I can't ask for it.

  So God gave me this fantasy dream?

  But if it's a beautiful dream, why would it have a side effect?

  Parents, they seem to...

  well, because the daughter-in-law is alive, because of the stimulation of some things, it changes.

  This he can understand, and other people are alive, this is absolutely impossible to be a fantasy or a dream.

  "My daughter-in-law hopes that you and I have always been real, and that we have always been real and lived happily!"