Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131 The Power

  of Convincing Li Haomiao naturally put away all these things without doing anything else. Obviously, this is a gift that Baili Lina specially left to him.

  "Daughter-in-law, I found a lot of fun over there. I'll send you a guest house first, and I'll find a doctor for you to see.

  Then, I'll quickly get them all away, don't worry, I'll take care of it. Very good."

  Baili Lina nodded with his support, "Ninth brother, I know you are the best, you must have a way!" For some

  reason, she had a deep belief that men are really capable , can handle all this well.

  She didn't know why she felt that there was a power in the man that made her very convinced.

  Li Haomiao was naturally not the kind of person with no conscience. He first brought his wife to the hospital.

  The natural doctor checked it, and it was still the same, that is, the daughter-in-law was overworked and malnourished. No need to be hospitalized, just eat some good broth and you can make it up.

  But even so, Li Haomiao shamelessly took the letter of introduction and asked the doctor to arrange a single ward for his daughter-in-law.

  I have to thank the county magistrate Tan for this. Without the daughter-in-law of the magistrate Tan, how could it be possible to have the treatment of living in a single room?
  Baili Lina wanted to refuse, but seeing the man's involuntary gaze, she could only agree.

  "Ninth brother, you are so kind to me!" She smiled weakly at the man, and she closed her eyes.

  Although it was a little uncomfortable to be infused with nutrient solution on my wrist, I tolerated it.

  "Daughter-in-law, wait for a while before going to bed. I don't think I can finish it in half an hour this night. I'll go out and buy you something delicious. You wait for me and don't sleep!"

  Li Hao Miao hurriedly ran out after saying this, but in fact he just went to the cafeteria to make a chicken soup. I asked for a few big white buns. Then I put a few drops of spiritual spring water in the chicken soup.

  As for the canned food and the bacon that he just seized, he thought it was better to sell it for money!
  No matter what kind of food can be kept for so many years at once, it proves that these are absolutely indispensable to add various preservatives and the like!

  Even if no preservatives are added, the bacon has been over a long period of time, and all kinds of nitrites have exceeded the standard. It is not that he has a future dream.

  He had even thought about it, trying to find a way to open those cans, selling them on the black market was a very good idea, especially bacon and aged grains.

  To say that he may not be able to do anything else, he looks like a fool, but he is very playful in organizing a group of brothers to do business.

  Although his space can also produce some wild animals and food, his space is not that large, and the output is also very limited.

  The main thing is that he doesn't want to take out those things and sell them cheap to those irrelevant people.

  It's enough to feed his daughter-in-law, and the others won't be?

  If it is really because of greed for small profits, it will not be good if it has attracted the attention of people with a heart.