Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151 What is Mo Zixuan doing?

  "Silly mother, why are you howling? Why are you itchy again?" The

  unclean sentence was accompanied by a disgusting laughter.

  "Er Gazi, you're courting death, get out of here, you say this in front of the old lady, be careful that the old lady will report you."

  Baili Lina couldn't help rolling her eyes, what kind of shit, what kind of people are these people? ?
  It is said that this era is very conservative, so what is it, but why is this person so unqualified in his speech, even if it is in the countryside, those people are not taboo.

  How come the common people in the imperial capital are still talking like this, how about your quality and those pickets, why no one cares about you?   "Mom, come in quickly, the two of them said nothing and didn't leave, and the man told me to get out, oh oh mom
  , that man beat me!"

Who is it, who starts to lie on the ground and roll around when no one moves. This is called an image.

  Baili Lina is so angry, what the hell is this?

  [Sixty Cannon Fodder Baili Lina]: "My dears, is anyone here? Is anyone there? I want to buy and buy, I have now met a rogue bear child, how can I make him hurt and can't stand it, the key is Let me finish this silently."

  [Queen of Zombies]: "Haha, little girl, you are lucky, this thing is for you, you just have to throw it at that bear child, and it's done. It will never be discovered, and even the husband next to you will never see it except you!"

  After speaking, this one sent an exclusive red envelope to Baili Lina.

  Bairi Lina opened it and took a look. It's a transparent thing, I don't know what it is, it seems to have no weight at all.

  Baili Lina tried to bounce at the bear child for a while.

  Sure enough, no one found that thing, and it accurately fell into the brow of the bear boy.

  "Ouch, mother, it hurts, it hurts, help, help, these two are goblins, not humans!
  I was really beaten, it hurts, it hurts!" The

  key In fact, the people outside the door are nothing, and the fool naturally knows that this fool is pretending again.

  And Li Haomiao was also so angry that he was going to beat up that arrogant boy, aren't you making trouble? Don't you want to touch porcelain? Then I will complete you.

  "Ninth brother, don't do this. For this kind of arrogant child, it's not worth it for us to go in. This kind of arrogant

  child will suffer in the future. We don't care that someone in this society will educate him well!"

  Baili Lina Holding Li Haomiao's hand, Li Haomiao looked a little helpless, but he still stopped.

  It's really not good to beat the neighbor's bear child half to death when you just came here, especially if you don't live here for a long time.

  And the couple outside the door didn't know whether they were quarreling or flirting, which made people more and more harsh.

  "Hahaha... What are you going to report Lao Tzu? Are you going to report Lao Tzu for watching you have a threesome with someone? Hahaha...

  At that time, my mind was really looking at it, I even saw your ass... ..."

  This Er Gazi is really not taboo, and when he said this, he wandered outside the door, and several bachelors also laughed along with